chapter 5: dinners ready!

Chapter five: Dinners ready!

"Well hi Gina, I'm Taylor" I politely introduced myself.

"Nice to met you Taylor"

"You to" I smiled.

"So what brings you to the neighbourhood?" Gina asked mum as I leave for upstairs with a couple of cookies. I hear Lachlan and Reece arrive home. I run to my room and jump on my bed. I then started my laptop. I opened youtube up and searcheched 'janoskains'. I watched awkward train situations first. Omg it was James. And Beau, Luke, Jai and Daniel. There was like 1 million views! I lost track of time cause they were so funny. I also watched some daresundays videos. Which was the janoskians plus Teddy. But in more recent videos Teddy wasn't in them.

I just couldn't stop laughing.

(2hours later) "Taylor!" Mum yelled from down stairs "dinner is ready, we have guest!"

"Coming!" I yelled back. When I got to the kitchen Gina was there. She was helping serve. "Your staying for dinner Gina?" I asked.

"Well yeah, your mum decided it was a good idea to have a BBQ. My sons are here to."

"Oh that's nice. In New Zealand we didn't really make friends with our neighbours. So im glad to make friends with you" she smiled.

"What were you doing upstairs anyway?" Mum asked.

"Just watching some funny videos on youtube. I kinda lost track of time sorry." Gina's face lit up when I mentioned 'funny videos on youtube'. I wondered why. "Oh that's ok" Mum said "Can you go get the boys inside please? There out the back playing soccer. And tell Lachlan to bring the steak in on this plate" she handed me a large plate.

Beau's POV

After basketball training I walked home with Luke. Jai was at Kirstens house so me and Luke decided to do a ustream. So we got home and set it all up. After 10 minuets of being on ustream Mum yelled out from the door "Beau, Luke I'm going to met the new neighbours a couple doors down! Jai is still at Kirsten's." She then left. But as soon as the viewers heard the name Kirsten there was a lot of 'I hate Kirsten's ' on the conversation part. Me and Luke tried to ignore it. After 5 minuets we gave up and ended the ustream.

"So" Luke said.

"What?" I asked.

"You've taken a liking to Taylor?"

Oh Taylor. She was so pretty. Long legs, blue eyes that sparkeled. And her cute little laugh. Of course I liked her. But ever since janoskians hit 100,000 subs on youtube its been real hard to find a girl that liked me for me, not the fame. But Taylor didn't know how famous I was.

My phone beeped.

Hey, I'm still at the neighbours house. Michelle her name is. She has 3 kids. Lachlan, Reece and Taylor.-Mum

When will you be home?-Beau

Oh Michelle said we can stay for dinner. You and Luke come over. We are having a BBQ. Jai is staying the night at Kirsten's. -Mum

"So" Luke repeated. "You like her?"

"Yes. A lot like her" I truthfully said.

Luke's POV

We knocked on the door. A lady answered. She was around 35ish, very tall, long brown hair and quite thin. She was wearing a baking apron over her clothes. She had blue eyes that sparkeld. Just like Taylor. I looked at Beau, he winked at me.

"Oh hey, I'm Michelle" she said "You must be Gina's kids Beau and Luke right?"

"Yes indeed we are" Beau smiled.

"Well come on in then! Your Mum is in the kitchen"

"Hey boys!" I hear Mum yell.

We went out tom the back yard to play a game of soccer with Lachlan and Reece. Lachlan was cooking the steak on the BBQ so it was basically me agnaist Beau and Reece. I must say I'm quite good at soccer. And I was so wasting them!

"Should I get my sister Taylor so we can even out the teams?" Reece asked. I looked at Beau he smiled hearing her name. Lachlan laughed from the BBQ. "Yeah! That will make it fair!" he yelled sarcastically. "Taylor sucks at soccer, he just wants her to join in so he can have a chance at winning. Hes not well at handling loosing."

"Ha nice try Reece" I said getting the ball off him. I was so gonna thrash Beau and Reece even without Lachlan or Taylor on my team.

Taylor's POV

"Hey Lachlan. Mum said to bring the steak inside on this plate" I said handing him the plate. "The rest is ready inside Mum and Gina are serving it now." I looked up to see Reece playing soccer with Gina's sons. And the sight shocked me. I wasn't prepared for that. Luke and Beau. Oh my god. Beau looked up and noticed me. He winked. I nervously smiled back. "Dinners ready" I yelled to them before turning around and walked back inside. I ran up to my room.