Chapter 16: Missing Michaela and 237pm

A/N: Happy birthday to my best friend Tayla! She is 15 today so i thought i should update today (: The main chracter Taylor is based on my bestfriend Tayla. The only diferences between the two is the spelling of their names, and Tayla has green eyes & TayLOR has blue. Oh and Tayla's Dad isn't a dick but TayLOR's Dad is....

So Lachlan is 19..... the picture to the right is of him, the person that plays him is a diver not a swimmer, he's 19 and he's pretty hot!

Any way enjoy this chapter, I'm quite nervous about what you will think....

Chapter sixteen: Missing Michaela and 237pm

Taylor's POV

I felt I trusted James. That's why I told him. The only people that knew were my Mum, Lachlan, Reece and Christina. Now James.

When it came out of my mouth, when I told him I was excepting to feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. I was excepting James to tell me that everything would be ok and that he was here for me. I was excepting to feel much better because after all this time I had finally told someone.

None of that happened. He looked taken aback. He left abruptly. I felt crushed.

Oh no.

James knew.

He wouldn't be my friend anymore. He would think I'm weird. He would probably blab to everyone and I would have no friends and then everyone would bully me. I would have no friends for the rest of my life. My life was ruined.

Lachlan's POV

Every inch of my soul regretted letting Benji and my little sister ever become a couple. I should have put a stop to it. I could have put a stop to it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Christina babe I'm sorry" I pleaded holding her hands.

"Stop Lachlan. Alright I'm sick of this, I'm over it ok?" she shouted anger filled her voice.

"I promise it won't happen again" I slurred.

I crushed my lips against hers. She didn't respond or allow entry. She pushed me off her. I dropped to the ground in defeat.

"Lachlan" she whispered falling to my side.