Chapter 11: drunk kisses and closets

Chapter eleven: drunk kisses and closets

Taylor's POV

"Taylor just in time" Beau slurred walking over to me throwing his arm round me shoulder.

"In time for what?" I asked slightly scared of the answer. Please not spin the bottle please not spin the bottle I chanted in my head.

"In time for spin the bottle of course!"

No. I hate this game. This is what little kids played not us? We were in high school. I reluctantly sat down in between Christina and Beau joining the circle.

Maddie stood. "Since we have three new people, who have never played our version of the game, I will explain the rules" she spoke. I looked at Christina, who also looked worried. I had a bad feeling about this...

The rules were quite simple. You span the bottle when it was your turn and has to kiss whoever it landed on. The only time you could get out of kissing someone is if you took a piece of clothing off. If the bottle landed on someone the same sex as you, than you would just have to kiss the person of opposite sex closet to their left. There was a twist though if someone you have already kissed spins the bottle and it lands on you than you have to kiss for 30 seconds straight. If it land on the same person a third time your shut in a closet for 7 minutes with that person.

Once Maddie had finished explaining she handed a bottle to Christina. She took the bottle, placed it in the middle of the circle and flung it gently. We watched nervously waiting for it to stop. It landed on Emily and to the left of Emily was Lachlan...

Christina's POV

When I realised I had to kiss Lachlan I froze. I felt myself blushing. It was no big deal right? Just a kiss. I leaned over to him taking a deep breath. I looked into his eyes. Big mistake. I couldn't do this. But before I could pull back his lips were on mine, the memories came flooding back and no-one else was in the room.

Taylor's POV

My best friend and my brother were kissing. For any normal person they would be disgusted in this. But me? No I was happy for them I guess. With the hard things they have been through, the had given up on each other. And moved on. But I knew deep down neither of them had moved on. They just needed a push to realise that. And that kiss was certainly the push in the right direction. When Christina finally pulled away from him the bottle was handed to me. I spun just wanting to get it other with.

It landed on me.

"Do I kiss myself?" I joked.

"Look to your left Taylor" Kirsten laughed.

I turned to my left.

Beau.