Chapter 6: Dinner convos & suprise filming

Chapter six: Dinner convos & surprise filming

Taylors POV:

Looking in my bathroom mirror I inhaled and exhaled deeply calming myself down. I didn't take shock well. Or surprises, I hated them. I'm so stupid! Beau and Luke probley thought I was some nutcase that couldn't handle seeing a boy. They probley don't like me, think I'm weird and will make fun of me. "Stop it!" I whispered to myself. I had to stop myself getting overwhelmed. I had to calm down and stop putting wrong ideas in my head. "Taylor, are you OK?" Reece asked entering my bathroom. "Yes I'm fine I just needed to go toilet" I lied.

I went downstairs just behind Reece and walked into the dining room looking down avoiding eye contact with Beau or Luke. This was gonna be a very awkward meal I thought....

Luke's POV

A lot has happened the past year in my life. Along with Beau, Jai, James & Skip's life. We had became mega famous from youtube and our life changed dramatically. For the worse and the good. None of us could walk down the street normally without been mobbed by fans, at school we treated differently beacause we were practically famous. And well the good? We were all doing what we love, making great friends out of it, and well we could basically get any girl we want. I was trying to figure out how we ended up here. A neighbours house. Eating dinner Beau across from Taylor- a pretty girl that didn't know much about who we were or how famous we were. Its not often we would get a chance like this. As I glanced over at Beau I could instantly tell he was enjoying himself. And Taylor she looked awkward and had been silent ever since she spotted us.

"I reckon we need a rematch." Reece decleared.

"What just so I can thrash you again?" I shot back.

"So I can get another chance" he replied.

"Reece dosen't take loosing well" Taylor said.

"Shut up Taylor! The teams weren't fair anyway!" he yelled at her.

Taylor laughed. She was talking at least? We were all have a great time, and the meal was really great. "So uh just before I was watching this funny as group of guys on youtube!" Taylor spoke up. Mum looked up at this statement. Beau smirked. "Oh yeah? What do they go by the name of?" Beau asked her. "Janoskians" Taylor laughed. "They are really funny! You should watch them sometime!"

"Yeah you should show me them!" Beau asked amused.

Mum was watching this conversation weirdly, and the rest of the table had gone silent. I decided to join in the fun. "Hey I've watched the janoskians before!" I excitedly said. Taylor cracked up. "So who is your favourite member?" She asked between laughs. "Definenatley Jai, cause he kinda looks like me!" I answered laughing. "I'm so confussed" Mum confessed. "What are you guys playing at?" she asked laughing herself.

Beau's POV

Lachlan, Reece and Michelle were not understanding what was going on. "This is gonna be a fun one to explain" I joked. "Oh and my favourite is definitely that Beau guy" I said. Taylor got up from the table as her phone started ringing, "may I be excused" she politely asked her mum. "Sure" Michelle (her mum) replied.