Chapter 12: forgetfulness and bad memories

Chapter twelve: forgetfulness and bad memories

Taylor's POV

"Taylor no."

"Beau, I want this."

I heard the voice inside my head telling me that I was only doing this because Benji showed up. I was only doing this to prove to myself I was well and truly over him.

I pushed the voices out of my head.

"Taylor please" Beau pleaded.

"Beau you want this to, I know you do. Now shut up and kiss me." I giggled at what I just said Reece Mastin has a song called shut up and kiss me and I've just used it. Never knew I would say it.

"If you say so, but I might not be able to stop"

"I really don't care Beau"

And with that he finally gave in.

When his lips connected with mine I felt the hunger. I moved with him not getting enough.

My hands slid up his top and flung it off.

He kissed my neck and I moaned with pleasure.

Beau's POV

This was getting too far.

Her hands found their way to my jeans, she was struggling with the button. "Please stop Taylor" I said breathlessly. "No Beau" she whispered in my ear. Every bit of common sense I had disappeared and I had her presses against the wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist. "Taylor, this is wrong" "just shut up Beau" With that her lips crushed against mine her hands sliding up my body. I let out a moan. "I knew you would give in" she chuckled.

"1 minuet till your time is up!" Maddie yelled from outside.

Only minuet? No i wanted more. Taylor did too i thought, untill she was asking me to stop.

"Beau i need to ask a favour" she whispeared in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"What ever makes you happy"

"Stay with me tonight, please Beau. Make me forget Benji"

"Are you sureee Taylor?"

"Stay with me in my bed tonight, hug me please. Make me feel safe"

The next morning.

I groaned remembering the events from last night. I rolled over feeling for Taylor. She wasn't there. Sitting up I realised I had no clothes on. I spotted my jeans across the room and got up to put them on only to realize I had a raging headache and I could barely balance on my own two feet. I stumbled, but steadied myself by holding on to Taylor's bed side table. Hangovers really suck. After eventually getting my jeans on I searched the room for my t-shirt. I spotted it under the bed. Laying on the floor I pulled it out from under the bed along with a photo frame that dragged with it. I put on my top and looked at the photo in the frame.

Taylor's POV

"So Christina is at your house?" I asked once Gina handed the phone to Jai.

"Yeah, she's stayed in Luke's room last night" Oh no. Lachlan wouldn't be happy about that. I randomly burst out laughing realizing me and Christina (best friends) got with brother's last night. "What are you laughing about?" Jai asked.

"Oh nothing."

"Oh yup. Any way is Beau at your house?"

"yes he's still sleeping."

"So was I untill you rang"

"Sorry Jai, I just needed to know Christina was okay, she is okay right?"

"Well from the noise I heard coming from Luke's room last night she is more than ok" he laughed at his own joke. "Have fun last night yourself Taylor? You and Beau aye?"

"Goodbye Jai, tell Christina to come back when she wakes up" I replied ignoring his question.

I poured myself some orange juice and poured a glass for Beau as well. I walked into my room to find Beau awake with his back to me. "What ya looking at?" I ask him placing the glasses of juice on the table. "Is that you, your brothers your Mum and Dad?" he answered my question with a question pointing to the frame he was holding.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mum please, enough with the photos your embarrassing me!" I groaned.

"One more please? Stand in front of the limo" she urged.

Benji wrapped his arm around my waist and we smiled into the camera for the millionith time tonight. "You'll thank me later" mum laughed. "Now go have fun tonight!" she winked.

Lachlan and Christina yelled at us to hurry up from inside the limo.

"Wait!" my Dad yelled running up the driveway.

"What is that Dad?" Lachlan asked jumping out of the limo.

"Daaaaaaad!" I yelled hugging him. "You made it!"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world" he said spinning me around in his arms.

"I missed you Dad, how did you manage to get here?" Lachlan asked leaning on the limo.

"Son don't worry about how I got here. I'm here now that's all that matters" he smiled weakly.

"I love you Dad" Lachlan croaked a tear falling down his check. He wiped it away furiously.

"Joel" Mum spat.

"Michelle" Dad soothed briefly hugging her only to be pushed away.

"Hey Benji, would you mind taking a picture of me and my beautiful daughter?" Dad asked Benji handing him his camera. I took a photo with my dad hugging him with joy. Lachlan and dad took a photo together. Then me Dad and Lachlan had one, Reece than joined in, Mum finally stopped being stubborn and joined in. The whole family smiled into the camera.

We were half an hour late for the ball.

*FLASH BACK OVER.*

Beau's POV

She broke down in my arms. "Do you miss your Dad?" I soothed trying not to get her to tell me things she didn't want to. "I don't miss my Dad, but I miss the man from the picture" she cried even harder.

"I'm here if you want to talk I said hugging her tighter."

"I hate him Beau! I don't want to talk about him!" She screamed furiously jumping out of my arms, picking up the frame and chucking it across the room.

It smashed. Shards of glass flew everywhere.

A/N: i actually got sad writting the last little bit. Next update within the next week hopefully. Next chapter there will be a couple flash backs and Benji drama! hope you enjoyed the chapter

x0x0 gossip goat