Chapter 10: Maddie's party

Taylors POV

I hadn't even known Beau or James for a week yet and I had caused them to have a fight. They were best friends! I must have some negative vibe on me or something. Than Laykn Heperi, who I barely talked to apparently carried me out of the pool, then I asked him to leave? I don't remember asking Laykn Heperi to leave. Why would I do that? Today I felt had a lot of drama. But I decided to push that behind me and have fun tonight. My best friend was here and she was leaving tomorrow so I'm going to make the most of it. Maddie's party will be my first party I've been to in Australia so I hope it will be fun. Or get my mind off things anyway.

Even though Beau and James were not really on speaking terms, and I didn't even know how I would handle seeing Beau after today's incidence, he still agreed to giving me, Christina, &Lachlan a ride there and back. He was going to be over in a hour to pick us up and I still hadn't even decided what I was going to wear.

Christina had decided on wearing her light brown dress that stopped just above her knees. It complimented her figure superbly. She borrowed my new boots to go with and wore a white bikini underneath in case we hoped in the pool or spa. Right now she was debating with herself whether to add a white headband or not.

I went through all my clothes again groaning as yet I had nothing to wear. I glanced over at Christina who was ready, looking good without a worry in the world. And here I was in fat pants and a singlet. Yeah I was going to win hottest outfit at this party. Not.

Christina puffed and walked over to my pile of clothes barely looking at me and said "Taylor, are you on a down buzz or something?"

"No" I replied defensively "I just don't know what to wear" I moaned.

"Does this mean I'm going to have to pick your outfit?" I nodded. "And you will actually wear what I pick" I thought about this and nodded reluctantly, probably would regret this decision later... Oh well.

She ended up making me wear my tight purple dress that had cuts on the sides, along with a black bikini underneath and galaxy sandals. Yep I regretted this already, I felt I was showing to much skin and I knew I looked fat. I didn't dear say this out loud tho, if I did Christina would slap me and go on about how I'm not fat and that I should be grateful. Blah blah blah. I was about to start straighten my hair but Christina stopped me saying "It's a pool party, which means we will most likely get wet. No point straightening your hair. Its looks great natural anyway, gives you that little wow-factor. Ya know?"

"No, Christina I don't know."

I looked at my clock and realised we had 5 minutes till Beau would be here. So I ran downstairs to get a snack while Christina put some make-up on in my room. I don't wear make-up. Ever. I don't see the point or the need. I don't even ever want to put it on. As I was getting a cookie outta the cookie jar Lachlan came into the kitchen getting himself a drink.

"Help me tonight Taylor" Lachlan said looking away after placing his glass back on the bench.

"Christina?" I asked.

"Yes."