Chapter 8: puking in my yard

Chapter eight: puking in my yard

Taylors POV

"Taylor, are you alright?"

I blink. "Guys she's waking up!" I hear a voice say. I open my eyes in alert. Where am I? "Am I in heaven?" I think aloud. I focused on the face looking down at me, my vision was kinda blurry but he sure looked like an angel. "No Taylor you're not in heaven" the face was talking! I wasn't in heaven! But why was this angel right in front of me? I could see it with my own eyes. I blinked a couple of times trying to figure out what was going on.

Beau's POV

I caught Taylor in my arms when she fell and fainted. Lachlan ended up hanging up to whoever 'Benji' was and called his mum who had gone grocery shopping. Taylor had been out for a full 2 minutes now and the whole time I stared at her face, taking all he features in. I blocked everyone out and just stared at her. She really was beautiful. And I could feel myself falling. For her.

She blinked after a while waking up. "Taylor are you alright?" I ask soothingly.

"Am I in heaven?" she murmured quiet enough that only I heard. I struggled not to laugh at this comment. "No Taylor you're not in heaven" I assured her. The boys snickerd hearing me talking to her.

Taylors mum Michelle appeared. "Let me take her from here thanks Beau" She picked Taylor up from my arms and walked her inside. Reece (Taylor's bro) came over to me "Beau you look sad" He stated.

"Will Taylor be okay?" I asked him.

"Yes Beau, trust me She'll be fine this happens all the time."

I snapped back to reality and introduced myself to Laykn Heperi and said hi to Reece (Mastin) as I had already met him at sony studio in Sydney. Everyone was staring at me awkwardly. "What?" I spat.

"You looked pretty cosy there with uh Taylor her name is right?" Laykn bluntly said. "Are you two together?"

"No we are not together" I remarked, I wish we were. "She fainted, I just happened to catch her when she fell. No biggie."

"Well were basically all set up, so should we start?" Luke asked breaking the tension.

"I'm going to check on Taylor" Christina said walking inside.

"Me to" Kirsten said following.

And with that we got started. Liam and Josh were our film crew today, and Reece (Taylors bro), Lachlan, Kirsten, Christina were our live audience. Even though Kirsten Christina and Taylor were inside. I splashed my face with water from the outside tap to freshen up and get myself into that crazy mood i need to be in before we start any video.

Reece (Mastin) and Laykn started out of shot as we were to introduce them first. Liam gave the signal and pressed record.

"Hello, and welcome to this week's episode of dare Sundays" James said. " We were dared by Delilah Newton from Brisbane to eat a whole block of cheese each then complete 25 star jumps without puking"

We got into the flow really well. All until Skip sack tapped me that is. Oh it was on. After 10 minutes of nothingness (which we would cut later) we finally bought in Laykn, than after 30 seconds Reece (Mastin) came into the shot and I could already hear the fans screaming.

We each had held a block of cheese each in our hand Jai gave the countdown "3, 2, 1 Go he screamed." I furiously bit into the cheese. I started gagging straight away, I hated cheese. I finished eating my block of cheese 2nd after Laykn and had done 2 star jumps before I started puking. Arrrg.

Taylor's POV

"You're trying to tell me to calm down when Laykn Heperi and Reece Mastin is in my backyard! Not to mention Benji just called to contact me as well! Of course I cannot be calm." I practically yell at my mum.

"Just take this opportunity Taylor, when do you get two famous guys at your house? 7 if you include Beau, Luke, Jai, James and Skip? Socialize? Deal with Benji later, I'm here for you ok?" Christina soothed.

Shes right. Laykn Heperi is at my house, in my back yard. "Did Laykn see me?" I whispeared.

"Yes, when Beau was holding you" Kirsten answered.

"Wait Beau was holding me?"

"Yeah he caught you when you fainted."

"Wow"

"Yeah you thought you were in heaven, and you thought Beau was an angel" Christina giggled.

"Yeah, that Beau really has a thing for you Taylor, I've seen the way he looks at you" Mum stated. "He's a nice guy" She smiled for getting up to get the groceries in. Christina winked at me.

"Any who how bout we go watch dare Sundays? Its okay if you don't want to tho, Me and Kirsten are here for you" Christina asked

"Thanks guys, lets go" I said having glaring at Christina, she thought this was funny.

As we arrived in the backyard Beau was in the process of puking. Laykn was doing star jumps, Jai and Reece (Mastin) were just finishing their block of cheese. Skip looks like he was about to puke, Luke and James were nowhere near finished their block and the both looked so sick. Beau looked up after he finished puking and gave me a reassuring look which didn't really help as he looked sick AS. Laykn noticed me as I joined Lachlan and Reece (my bro) in the live audience. He smirked at carried on with his star jumps with Jai just starting the star jumps. This was so much to take in, they were all going so crazy. I nearly puked myself when Reece (mastin) made the most disgusting noise as he started puking. Whish started Beau off again, and Skip started puking himself. Oh this was so not the way I imagined meeting Laykn Heperi. It was way way off

A/N: I Would like to apologize in advanced for any mistakes in the future of this story.

x0x0 gossip goat