Chapter 26: Gold coast retreat

A/N: Aren't you guys lucky! Three update in one day! I just wanted to get this story done and over with! Thankyou so much for fanning and for reading. I appreciate every single comment I get.

Anyway I hope I've done the last chapter justice.

For the last time, enjoy reading...

Chapter 26: Gold Coast retreat

8 years later.

Taylor’s POV

“Me and Kirsten will look after Millie and Luca for the weekend like we planned” Lachlan assures me over the phone. “Everything will be ok.”

I had been nervous about this weekend for ages. Luke and Christina planned it about a week ago. They sorted everything out. I hadn’t ever travelled so far away from Millie before which was why I was so nervous.

“Taylor we’re leaving in an hour!” I hear Beau yell from downstairs.

“Ok Lachlan” I say into the phone “Christian and I will come over to drop Millie and Luca off. Just promise me you’ll call if anything goes wrong?”

“Taylor of course, nothing will go wrong anyway. And I promise.”

Later that day (in the gold coast)

Beau and I were the last one to arrive at the resort. We found our room and put our bags down. I walked out onto the deck.

“This place is beautiful” I whisper to myself.

“You are beautiful” Beau whispers into my ear coming up to me and hugging me from behind. “I love you so much Taylor” I smile. Every time he says that it feels just as amazing when he first said it. He leans around and kisses my neck.

“Beau” I laugh “Stop not now, let’s go out and join the others.”

He doesn’t listen. He turns me around and faces me. “I seriously really love you Taylor” my heart flutters in my chest.

“I love you too Beau” I bury my head in his chest.

“Christina and Luke didn’t plan this weekend. I did. I’ve had it planned for months” he says in my ear. I’m surprised.

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to ask you something” He leans back from me a bit, taking my hand. His other hand goes to his back pocket. He gets down on one knee.

“Taylor Lentils, Will you marry me?”

1 hour later

“So everyone was in on this?” I ask.

Everyone nods. “It was hard to keep this a secret Taylor! I wanted to tell you so bad.” Christina laughs.

“You ring is beautiful!” Veronica (James’s girlfriend) says excitedly grabbing my hand.

“Alright guys, the barbeque is ready. Dinner is served!” Jai yells at us.

We sit on the edge of the pool eating. Me with my beautiful fiancé Beau, James & Veronica, Jai & Arianna, Luke & Christina and Daniel & Natalie. I couldn’t be happier. Things had turned out just amazing. I had a beautiful daughter Millie, and an amazing fiancé. All my friends were together and happy. A year after Millie was born Lachlan & Kirsten announced that they had been together for a month. I’m so glad that Lachlan got over Christina. And they seem really happy together. Just recently (after dating for 5 months) Jai and Arianna went public. All the fans loved them together. James found his girl- Veronica. She was stunningly beautiful. They are so good together. Daniel and Natalie had broken up for a bit, but they ended up back together. Luke & Christina were strong as ever. Christina gave birth to Luca 3 years ago. Millie loves her cousin Luca so much. Everyone was happy and everything was just amazing.

I got up to take my plate to bin, where Daniel and Natalie were standing.

“Should we tell them now?” I overhear Natalie asking Daniel.

“Tell us what?” I ask curiously.

Daniel nods at Natalie, and take her hand.

“Guys we have an announcement to make” Daniel yells to everyone, who turns around to face him.

“Me and Natalie are having a baby!”

“OMG!!” Jai screams jumping up before anyone even has time to react.

“What?” Daniel asks clearly confused.

Arianna stand up behind Jai.

“We’re excepting a baby as well” Jai says.

And then we all laugh. We laugh and laugh and laugh.

I laugh so much it hurts.

I’m still laughing when Beau picks me up. Then I stop, realising his intentions.

“Don’t you dare” I warn him.

“Or what?” he asks before throwing me into the pool.

Oh it’s on.

A/N: Again, thank-you so much for reading, fanning and commenting, This has been fun to write, but I'm glad its over! I will now start back from Chapter one, and start editing! Thankyou so so much everyone! I will miss Taylor and her family so much!! I have another story coming, but it won't be a fanfic.

For the final and last time, i hope you enjoyed.

Until next time,

x0x0 gossip goat