Chapter 7: Christina, Reece Mastin & Laykn

Chapter seven: Christina, Reece Mastin & Laykn

Taylors POV

"We would like to inform you that the air craft that was scheduled to arrive 30minuets ago, has just landed. Sorry for any inconvenience"

"Its been long enough" Lachlan groaned as the speaker announced this.

With Lachlan close behind me I navigated my way through everyone till I found gate 7 and nervously stood there waiting for the passengers to walk in. As the tired angry looking passengers rushed through the doors I tippy toed and glanced over them all until I finally spotted Christina.

"Taylor!" She yelled

We ran toward each other and jumped into the biggest bear hug ever. "I've missed you so much!" I whispered. When we finally pulled apart she gave Lachlan a brief hug. After collecting her suitcase from the baggage claim we hopped in the back of Lachlan's Ute. We persuaded Lachlan to put my One direction CD on and sang all the way home.

Lachlan was basically dying when we arrived home. He was nice enough to carry Christina's bag upstairs anyway. "You guys are home later than I excepted" Mum yelled from the kitchen.

"Micky bear is that you!?" Christina yelled running toward her voice.

"Chrissy bear!?"

Yeah my Mum and Christina were so mature, there stupid nicknames....

An hour passed before we realised I hadn't even showed Christina around the house. After giving her the grand tour we sat down on my bed and she excitedly got out her new dresses her Aunty bought her from England. We debated for a while what one she should wear for Maddie's party. We stayed up till 2am just talking about everything. We pranked called James which was hilarious he thought it was some crazed fan who had got hold of his number, later he tweeted: "Guys, everyone deserves privacy and coming to our houses or calling us is invading pravicy& considered stalking" then "But I love all my fans x0x0"

"Taylor WAKE UP!"

I groaned. "What's the time?" I chocked out.

"11 am, now get up before I pour water on your face" Mum smirked. "You have visitors, yet again. When did you ever get so popular!?" she joked.

I shot up. 11 am! I looked around my room crushed chips, lolly packets chocolate was smudged on my walls. Me and Christina needed a good catch up even tho it had only been like 3 weeks since we seen each other. I splashed my face with water and forced myself to fully wake up.

"So I see you have met Kirsten?" I said to Christina walking in on them hanging together in the dinnig room. I went into the kitchen and scanned the pantry for something to eat. "Yeah she's met us to" I whipped around to reveal Luke and Beau. Jai walked over to Kirsten hugging her from behind. "What are you doing here? Not one of your surprise video ideas again right?" I spat remembering the awkward experience from yesterday morning.