chapter 15: McDonalds girl

Chapter fifteen: McDonalds girl

At the end of this chapter there is an important authors note so READ it ok?

Beaus POV

I walked out of the cinema very piss*d off. Why would Lachlan do that? Him letting Benji be alone with his sister made me so angry. I had to calm down and get as far away as possible before I did something I'd regret, like punch Lachlan or Benji in the face.

I got a taxi home because it was easier than walking and I wouldn't give in to that temptation to turn back around.

When I walked inside Jai was cuddled up on the couch with Kirsten watching a movie. They muttered their hellos and Jai told me that Luke was in his room.

"I'm keen to go to the gym for a work out, you want to come-" I stopped short realising I was interrupting Luke, who was talking to someone. "Who are you taking to?"

"No one" he laughed turning his laptop so I wouldn't see.

"Luke, who are you talking to?" I hear a voice coming out of his laptop.

Luke bushes slightly.

"I'm talking to Beau" He tells his laptop.

"Oh hi Beau" I hear a girls voice yelling once again.

Luke slaps his hand in his face muttering "so much for hiding this."

By now I really want to see who he's talking to so I hop on his bed next to him. And shuffle over. "My girlfriend" Luke announced signalling to his screen. Skype is open and it takes me a couple seconds to realise the girl smiling back at me is Christina....

I left Luke talking to her and went to the gym with Skip. We were there for a couple hours. When we got in the car the radio came on and 16 & unstoppable by Christina Parie was just finishing. It then changed to forget the world (fml) by Faydee. Me and Skip cracked up and sang along at the top of our lungs.

Since we had just been to the gym working out we decided we both deserved some Mc Donald's. I pulled into the drive through and ordered myself a quarter pounder combo with a large frozen coke and Skip ordered a double cheese burger combo with Fanta. I paid with my eftpos card at the window and we waited at the next window for our order.

Skips POV