chapter 4: welcome to the neighborhood

CHAPTER FOUR: WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD

"Well......" Beau said looking excited.

"Well what? Why do you look so excited?"

"I just like meeting someone who dosent know who I am, and its exciting telling them."

"So are you gonna tell me?"

"depends."

"on?"

"Do you have internet acess at home?"

"Yes it was practically installed last Thursday the second we walked in our new house"

"Im not gonna tell you then, your gonna tell your self."

"Huh?" I asked confussed.

He got a piece of paper from his bag. And wrote on it. "Search that on youtube tonight" he said handing me the piece of paper. He got up and left before I could answer. James came over. "We have English now?" I asked looking at my timetable.

"Yes indeed we do!" James said happily "your getting hold of the timetable well!" He said giving me a highfive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(text format)

Do you want me to pick you up?-Mum

Nah, its ok I'll walk home.-Taylor

I started walking home. My first day at school was great. I mean James was a nice guy, we seemed to get along well. And Beau was breathtakingly hot and to mention nice as! There friends were quite nice to. I was concerned a little tho. It was all good and well I had James and Beau as friends. But I needed some friends that were girls.

"Taylor!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. I turned to find Kirsten from drama calling my name. She was walking toward me hand in hand with Jai or Luke?

"Oh hi Kirsten, hi Jai" I smiled.

"Where are you walking to?" Kirsten asked.

"Home, you?"

"Oh I'm going home to. Jai is just coming over." Oh its Jai I thought.

"nice"

"You don't happen to live on Urban way?" Kirsten asked.

"Yeah I live on that street, how did you know?"

"Oh the old couple that used to live there moved out, then I noticed someone else had moved in. I live across the road."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah totally! We can walk together!"

Yay I spose I had a friend. That wasn't attractive boy. Seening I didn't really know the way home Kirsten showed me.

"Thank you for showing me which way to go! If not I would of probley got lost!" I thanked Kirsten.

"Your welcome, see you tomorrow!" she replied.

"Bye"

"Byeeee" Kirsten sang back.

"Bye Jai!"

"Bye Taylor" he replied.

I crossed the road to my house. The smell hit me as soon as I walked in. I dumped my bag on the new sofa and whipped my shoes off. "Home made cookies?" I asked Mum who had her baking apron on. "Yes indeed" she replied. "They'll be ready in 10 minuets."

"Aw yum can't wait!" I said excited.

"Go check your new bed out! I just got it today, we can go buy a duvet cover that you like later if you want" I raced to my room. Finally. My bed. It was heaven. It was so comfortable. After 5 minuets laying on my bed I got up and decided to change out of my uniform. I chucked a plain white singlet and a floral skirt to go with. This is Australianish I thought looking in the mirror. I undid the messy plat I had and let my hair down.

I went back downstairs to find mum had a visitor who was sitting at the dinning room table. "This is Gina" Mum said as I walked in and picked up a warm cookie. "She lives a couple doors down and just came to welcome us to the neighbourhood"