Chapter 16:

Can't believe i got 6 votes on the last chapter. That means so much to me. :D

Update: reading this 3 years later I have 1.64k votes on this chapter alone, so crazy. Thank you all who are or did read this! Love you lots.

Allie's POV

One Direction

Cher Lloyd

Olly Murs

Rebecca Ferguson

Leona Lewis

Those are just some of the names that are going to this party for my brother. Well, at least I know someone other than Tyler and Madi that will be there. I decide to go to Youtube and look up some of the artists that will be attending since I have only heard of 1D and Leona Lewis. While I'm watching Cher Lloyds 'Want u back' music video I see Jake trying to Skype me. I answer...

"Allie! How is my baby sister doing? Are you enjoying London? Have you met anyone new? And yes I mean BOYS!" Jake rambles.

"Really Jake? Aren't big brothers supposed to be overprotective and tell me to stay away from boys? And London is great and I'm having a blast." I smile.

"Well, that is Tyler and Chase's job. I am the cool big brother, but if a guy hurts you I hurt them." He laughs.

I laugh. "I love you! And you remember Harry and Zayn from the tattoo parlor in LA?" Jake nods.

"Well Zayn lives right next door to Tyler and Harry and the rest of One Direction lives on the two floors under us," I explain.

"Oh, that is cool. Have you been hanging out with them?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, they helped me babysit Conner and Lily yesterday and when they went to bed the boys put a scary movie in. And then scared the shit out of me. So to make it up to me they took me out for lunch and milkshakes today." I smile.

"Oh and I almost got smacked today, but I stopped her hand before she could," I add.

"I taught you well didn't I. Oh look Chase is buzzing in. CHASE!" Jake is like that dog in the movie 'Up' squirrel!

"Hey, Jake! Hi baby sis. How's London?" Chase asks.

"What is up with you all calling me baby sis? And London is good."

"Cause you are our baby sis and we don't want you to forget it." Jake jokes.

I continued my skype session with my brothers for about an hour and then went to sleep.

Harry's POV

------Next Day-------

I woke up due to my phone-buzzing non-stop. 'Ugh really it's only 7 am I don't have to be up for 2 more hours. Who is texting me?' I think to myself. I grab and unplug my phone and open the new text message.

From: Uncle Simon: Syco Label is throwing Tyler Jones an anniversary party on Saturday the 29'th of September from 8pm-1am. We are hoping you can attend and show your gratitude for Tyler and all he does. - Simon

Oh, this should be fun. I wonder if Allie is going? I will have to ask Tyler today at the studio. Since we are working with him today. I decide to get up and jump in the shower and get ready for the day. Since I am wide-awake and couldn't go back to sleep. After my shower, I wrap my body in a big white towel. (A/N: Just imagine Harry wet and only in a towel.) I'm about to go over to my closet when my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller ID and it was Lou Teasdale.

"Hiya Lou. What's up?" I answer.

"Hi, Harry. Nothing much. I just got Simon's text about Tyler's party and I figured you and the boys need outfits." She replies.

"Ugh, I didn't even think that far." I groan.

"Well I already talked to the other lads and we are going to meet at my house on Wednesday around noon. So make sure you're there. I got to go. I will talk to you later."

"Alright, I will see you Wednesday. Bye." We both hang up, and I make a quick reminder on my phone.

---------

I arrived at the studio a few minutes ago and I just now finally made it inside after stopping and talking to some fans that found out we were here.

"Morning Mr. Styles you lads are in Studio B today." Marie the lady at the front desk greets.

"Thanks, Marie." I smile at her.

"HAZ!" Louis yells

"Morning Louis. I see you are in a happy mood this morning." I chuckle. He just nods with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Morning guys. How are you today?" Tyler says walking into the room. The lads and I start clapping.

"Why are you clapping?" Tyler asks, he looks confused as hell.

"It's not every day Uncle Simon throws a producer/songwriter an anniversary party. He must really like you." Niall explains.

"Oh yeah. I guess you were invited." Tyler laughs.

"Of course we were. We are ONE DIRECTION!" Niall says in his announcer's voice.

"Well, I'm glad you are going. Maybe you can convince Allie that it will be fun. She wasn't thrilled when I told her she had to go." Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Oh, Allie is going. Awesome!" Louis says happily. I'' excited myself.

"Yeah, did I mention she doesn't know I work with you guys?" Tyler smirks.

"You didn't tell her?" I ask dumbfounded.

"No did you?" Tyler raises his eyebrows.

"No!" We all say in unison.

"Well, I told her some of the people I work with are going so maybe she looked it up?" Tyler questioned/stated. I took my phone out and texted Allie.

To Allie: Morning love! So I hear you are going to be attending Tyler's party in 2 weeks. So are we (: can't wait to PARTYYYY!!!!!!! Oh and you better save me a dance. ;) Xxx

She texted me back within a few minutes. She must have been up.

From Allie: Morning Harry! Yeah, I guess I am going. I wasn't given a choice :P and if I must I guess I could save you a dance. Oh and were you planning on telling me you worked with Tyler??

I couldn't help but laugh at her text.

"What are you laughing at Haz?" Zayn asks. Louis, Niall, and Liam have moved into the booth to record some harmonies. I just showed him the texting conversation between me and Allie.

"We are going to get on with her well. She is very feisty, sassy, and quite cheeky. Just like us." Zayn smiles.

To Allie: Well, to be honest, we all thought you knew. Well you know now don't you. ;) Well, I'm at the Studio with Tyler now. So I will talk to you later love. Xxx

From Allie: Yeah, yeah, yeah! Have fun and tell him I hate him. Madi is driving me nuts about what I have to wear to Tyler's party. Bye Harry have fun.

I just laugh at her text.

"Tyler! Allie said she hates you. Apparently, Madi is driving her nuts about what Allie should wear to your party." I laugh. Tyler just laughs and rolls his eyes. I have a feeling this party is going to be interesting. I can't wait........

A/N:

If i get 3 votes on this chapter i will post the next chapter on Wednesday! So glad people are reading and enjoying this story. Makes me beyond excited. You have no idea!

--Allie<3