Chapter 75:

Harry's POV

I just finished ordering Allie and my dinner. She is upstairs putting her clothes away in my closet. It was going to be a little weird having her living with me for what a month. On the other hand, I think it will be great. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to her sleeping next to me and to fall asleep with her in my arms. The thing I hate the most though is the reason why she is moving in with me for a month. Kayla or whoever is threatening her. Once Tyler asked me if it could be Kayla I knew it was. She told me she would get revenge on Allie. I just hope nothing happens to Allie, and Kayla doesn't get in between Allie and me again.

I walk up to my room to tell Allie dinner should be here soon. When I walk into my room, I don't see her, so I walk into my closet. Allie was refolding her clothes before she put them in a drawer. I walked up behind her and sat down. Allie turned around and smiled at me, but she went back to folding.

"Food will be here soon," I said.

"Okay," Allie said.

"Having fun yet?" I chuckled.

"No not at all, because it's making me sleepy." Allie giggled and leaned back into me. I unfolded my legs and put them on either side of her and pulled her back into my chest. I leaned down and kissed her soft spot, which was behind her ear.

"How about after dinner we just go to bed and watch a movie or something," I said sending chills down her neck. I loved I could do that to her.

"That sounds like a plan to me." Allie smiled. Ding.......Dong!

"Food is here," I said getting up and helping her up.

"Let's go eat." Allie smiled. I nodded and threw her over my shoulder and ran downstairs.

"Harry put me down." She laughed. I put her down and went to pay for our food.

-----------------------

Allie's POV

Harry and I are lying in bed watching pointless TV. I was curled up against his side with my head on his chest. Harry had one arm wrapped around my back rubbing my back; while his other hand was laid across his stomach with his hand intertwined with mine. I was just about to fall asleep when Harry's phone rang.

"Sorry." He frowned.

"It's fine." I smiled.

"Hello?" Harry said answering his phone.

"Yeah hold on," Harry said into the phone. Harry pointed to the door and walked out. Must be a work call. I wrapped the blanket closer around my body. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remember is Harry getting out of the bed at 7 am.

"Go back to sleep babe. I have interviews and meetings today. I will call and text you when I can." Harry said kissing my forehead. I nodded my head and went back to sleep.

-------------------

I woke up to my phone-ringing non-stop next to me. I rolled over and looked at the time. 2 pm! Damn, I guess I was tired. I haven't slept this late in a while. I grabbed my phone and saw it was Harry calling.

PHONE CONVERSATION:

Harry<3: "Allie? Are you okay? I have tried calling you for hours." Harry practically shouted on the phone.

Allie: "I'm fine babe. I just woke up. I didn't hear my phone ringing. I'm sorry I scared you." I said into the phone. I heard him sigh into the phone, and someone says 'I told you so' in the background.

Harry<3: "Sorry I just got worried that something happened." Harry mumbled.

Allie<3: "I'm sorry, and it's okay. What are you and the boys up too?" I asked changing the subject.

Harry<3: "We are about to do a radio interview, and then we have a meeting with management. Then I will be coming home. The boys are going to come over, and we are going to have a movie night." Harry said.

Allie: "Sounds like fun to me. Well, I'm going to take a shower then find something to eat. I will talk to you later." I smiled even though I know he couldn't see me.

Harry<3: " Alright love. The boys say see you later. Love you bye." Harry said.

Allie: "love you too, bye!" I said before hanging up.

END OF CONVERSATION

I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the towel Harry stole from my place. Yes, he stole it. I got undressed and got into the shower. I sighed in relief when the hot water hit my skin.

------------------

Harry and the boys got here about an hour ago and brought Nandos with them. I was the only girl here since El, Dani, and Perrie couldn't make it. It's a good thing I grew up with three older brothers.

"Let's watch 'Ted'!" Louis shouted. Ugh! I hate that movie. Jake made me go and see it with him, and it was not good. It had its funny parts but wasn't my favorite movie. I just shrugged and let them watch it.

"Allie since you look so thrilled to be watching this can you pop us some popcorn?" Niall asked.

"She isn't the maid or chef Niall. Pop your own popcorn." Harry snapped. Wow! What the hell? Niall put his hands up as to surrender, while the rest of the boys looked at Harry weird.

"No Harry I've seen this movie and Niall it would be my pleasure to pop some popcorn. Do you want extra butter on top?" I asked Niall. Niall smiled at me and nodded.

"Yes, please. That would be awesome. Thanks love." Niall smiled.

"No problem." I smiled and went to the kitchen.

Niall's POV

What the hell was Harry's problem? I just asked Allie to pop some popcorn. I could tell she didn't want to watch Ted so I figured she wouldn't mind. Harry didn't have to jump down my throat. All the lads seemed just as surprised as I was at Harry's outburst.

"Mate what is your problem? You didn't need to snap at Niall." Louis snarled at Harry. Harry was on his phone. He looked up, and he had a mix of emotions on his face. Hurt, Anger, confusion, and guilt.

"I'm sorry I have a lot on my mind. Plus Kayla has been contacting me for the past 2 hours." Harry whispered, so I'm guessing Allie didn't hear him.

"What has she been saying?" Zayn asked.

"Saying sorry and asking for forgiveness. When I said no she admitted to paying James to send texts and call Allie." Harry said.

"Wait, so Kayla hired James to threaten Allie and all that stuff?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, probably so she didn't have to do any dirty work. She also said that if I don't leave Allie, she will hurt Allie." Harry said looking down.

"You don't think she would physically hurt her do you?" I asked.

"I thought no, but over these last few weeks I wouldn't put anything past Kayla. Just don't say anything to Allie. I need to figure all of this out." Harry said. The lads and I just nodded our heads and turned to watch the movie. 30 minutes later Allie came back in with a bunch of bowls filled with popcorn.

"Thanks for the popcorn love." I smiled at Allie. She smiled and sat down between Harry and me. She didn't rush to cuddle with Harry like she normally does. Harry pulled her to his side and whispered something in her ear. She nodded at him and sent me a smile. I smiled back and continued to watch the movie..........

A/N:

Harry snapped at Niall over popcorn.

Will Kayla harm Allie?

Will Harry leave Allie to prevent her from getting hurt by Kayla?

Comment and let me know

VOTE AND COMMENT XD

 20 Votes for next chapter XD

Allie<3