Chapter 58:

A/N: WOE 18 votes on the last chapter. Thank you all so much. I also loved the comments they always make me smile :D Here is the next chapter.....

Allie's POV

 BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh turn that damn thing off." I groaned. Harry's phone was beeping nonstop and it was only 8 in the morning.

"Sorry babe, go back to sleep," Harry said as he turned his phone off and wrapped his arms back around me. I fell asleep pretty much right away.

-------------------

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I opened my eyes and saw Harry just walking in with a tray of breakfast. I sat up in bed and smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"2 in the afternoon." Harry smiled.

"Wait. what 2 O' Clock. What time did you get up?" I asked.

"About an hour ago, but I figured I would make us something to eat since I bet you're as hungry as I am. I also brought you some more Tylenol, because I'm sure you have a massive headache." He winked.

"Yea I do. Please don't let me ever drink that much ever again." I said rubbing my temples. Harry placed the tray of food on my lap and sat down on his side of the bed.

"Thanks for making this." I smiled.

"Anytime, but I did make it for myself as well." He chuckled.

"I don't care you still thought of me. Thanks." I said leaning over and giving him a peck on his cheek.

"So do you remember anything from last night?" Harry asked. I bite down on a piece of bacon as I thought.

"Ummm other than drinking and dancing a lot not really. Oh my, what did I do Harry? Please don't lie to me." I rushed the last part.

"Calm down. Are you sure you want me to tell you?" He asked.

"I don't know, but I need to know anyway my mind will think the worst if you don't tell me," I said. Harry took a deep breath and started telling me how I was throwing myself at him and how I was dancing on him and then the limo ride home. Then the whole getting out of my dress with my boobs hanging out. GREAT! That's not embarrassing at all.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." I said looking down at my eggs intently. Harry lifted my chin up so I was looking him in the eyes.

"I wasn't complaining, and I promise we didn't do anything but snog. I wouldn't take advantage of you like that." He smiled.

"Thanks, Haz," I said kissing him on the lips.

------------

After we finished eating breakfast or well lunch I jumped into the shower.  I was rinsing the soap off my body when I heard Harry walk into the bathroom.

"Baby here is a towel. I put it on the sink for you. I'm popping some popcorn and I figured we will put a movie in and just lay in bed all day." Harry said.

"Okay let me just finish up and I will be out there in a few minutes," I said loud enough for him to hear me over the shower running. I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. Where are my clothes?

"HARRY!" I shouted.

Harry's POV

"HARRY!" I heard Allie shout.I kind of took her clothes out of the bathroom when I went to give her a towel.

"Yeah babe?" I said back but much quieter then she yelled. She slammed open the bathroom door with a look on her face that said ' I'm annoyed, but that was funny as hell' look.

"Where are my clothes Harry?" she asked. She has her hands on her hips staring at me.

"I don't know what you are talking about love. I didn't touch your clothes. Well, I touched them last night when I helped take your dress off." I winked. Allie walked up to me and playfully slapped my chest.

"Perv." She said. I pulled her hips towards me and kissed her with so much passion I knew it would make her knees weak. Allie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me even closer. You couldn't even put a piece of paper between us we were that close to each other.

"Allie let's go downstairs and pick a movie to watch," I said pulling away from our intense kiss. 

"Let me just get dressed first." Allie smiled.

"Okay go for it I will be downstairs." I smiled and went downstairs.

Allie's POV

I really need to control my hormones, but being around Harry makes it really hard to do that. Now what to wear? I went over to my overnight bag and grabbed a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. I walked downstairs and saw Harry laying on the floor looking at his movies.

"What are you doing on the floor?" I asked

"Well Allie I'm looking for a movie to watch, and I'm tired so I'm laying down and looking." Harry chuckled. I rolled my eyes and sat behind him to look for a movie. 

"How about the Hangover?" Harry winked. 

"Very funny Harry, but sure why not," I said rolling my eyes. Harry got the movie and grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"I'm going to get the popcorn and I will meet you upstairs." Harry smiled.

"Okay sounds good. Hurry up I'm cold and need my cuddle buddy." I winked at him. I ran upstairs and into Harry's bed. I buried myself under the duvet and waited for Harry to come.

"It's not that cold in here Allie." Harry laughed.

"Well, I'm cold so come over here and hold me so you can warm me up," I mumbled. Harry laughed and put the movie in and gave me the popcorn before sitting on his bed. Harry pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. Harry then pulled the duvet over the both of us.

"Better?" He said into my ear. His hot minty breath sent chills down my body.

"Much. Now shut up babe the movie is starting." I giggled. Harry kissed my head and pulled me closer to him. I've never felt safer and loved in my life then I do right now.

 A/N:

Awww isn't Harry so sweet.

He took her clothes from the bathroom though he is sneaky isn't he?

Movie day in bed with Harry! Who wouldn't love that?

Make sure you VOTE and FAN if you can :D

 13 VOTES for the next chapter? XD

Allie<3