Chapter 87:

Allie’s POV

I was in my closet looking for something to wear. Harry and I always had a fancy dinner the night before he was leaving for a while. I always looked forward to these dinners, but I was nervous for tonight’s dinner.

I put on my nude lace matching bra and thong. That way no matter what color dress I decided to wear it won’t show through my dress. I finally decided to wear my apricot mini dress. The neckline went all the way to the bottom of my neck, it was short sleeve and was very loose so Harry wouldn’t see the baby bump until I told him. I put on some black ankle booties. I went to the bathroom and took the fish tail braid out of my hair, and put a messy side braid in my hair. I went ahead and did a smokey eye and a light pink lipstick. (Allie’s outfit on sidebar) I sprayed some perfume on and decided that it was as good as it was going to get. (Princess Diaries reference lol) Snickers and Maisy were waiting at my feet.

“Let’s go eat.” I said to the dogs. They ran away from me and down the stairs. I was soon following them down the stairs. Their little legs only took them so fast.

“Wow babe you look gorgeous.” Harry said standing at the end of the stairs.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Dinner is cooking in the oven, so I’m going to go get dressed myself.” Harry smiled.

“Okay. I will be waiting for you.” I smirked. Harry chuckled and kissed my cheek before going to our room. I walked over to the living room and sat down on the recliner and picked my phone up. I went to my contacts and called Danielle.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Danielle: “Hello love.” She chirped from the other side of the phone.

Allie: “I’m starting to panic. We are just about to start eating dinner, and I am getting so nervous. “ I said.

Danielle: “ Okay calm down for one, and trust me he loves you so much. You will be fine, and I’m sure he will be okay. He might be a little shocked at first, so don’t panic if he is quite at first.” She chuckled.

Allie: “God I hope you are right, and I’m just freaking myself out for nothing.” I said.

Danielle: “Allie he loves kids, and he has been around Lux since she was born. He will be excited.” Liam spoke. My heart dropped when I heard Liam speak into the phone. I stayed silent.

Danielle: “Sorry babe he made me tell him. He wont tell Harry or anyone else.” Danielle spoke into the phone.

Allie: “It’s okay. I just wasn’t expecting him to speak.” I laughed.

Liam: “Well she technically told me not to talk. I just couldn’t help it. I couldn’t let you panic.” Liam laughed.

Allie: “Ah I see. Well thank you. I will try to calm down.” I giggled, I heard Harry drop something upstairs.

Allie: “Alright well I’m going to go. Danielle I will call you after dinner. Love both of you. Bye.” I smiled even though they couldn’t see me.

Liam & Danielle: “Love you too. Bye and good luck.” They spoke together. It was creepy how they could do that. I hung up my phone and place in on the coffee table, and went to the kitchen to feed the dogs.

Harry’s POV

I was trying to get myself dressed quickly, but I was so nervous. I was dropping everything. I just dropped my shoes and they made a loud thump, which I knew Allie could hear from down stairs. I went to the top of the stairs to tell her I was fine, but I heard her talking on the phone. So I just went back to our room to finish getting ready.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, burgundy plaid button up long sleeve shirt, and a gray blazer. After I was done getting dressed I went to my closet and got Allie’s ring from it’s hiding spot and put it in my jacket pocket. ( Harry’s outfit and engagement ring on sidebar) I then went downstairs to see if dinner was done. As I walked downstairs I saw Allie feeding the dogs, and damn did she look beautiful. I’ve noticed lately that she has gained a little weight, but I don’t even care. She is the love of my life and her gaining some weight won’t make me walk away from our relationship.

“You look gorgeous. Have I told you that yet?” I asked. She jumped a little not realizing I was behind her.

“Thanks and yes you have. You look very handsome yourself.” Allie smiled. She stood up and I walked over to her.

“I love you so much.” I smiled before kissing her cheek.

“Love you too.” She smiled. I walked past her and went to check the chicken I cooked for dinner. Allie followed closely behind.

“Dinner ready yet? I’m hungry.” Allie asked.

“Actually I think it is.” I smiled. I grabbed some plates and put some chicken on both Allie and my plates. I went and put them on the table then went back to the kitchen to get some wine.

“Allie which wine do you want?” I asked her.

“Umm. I ‘m just going to have water tonight.” She smiled weakly. That’s weird she loves wine with my chicken dish.

“Oh okay.” I said confused, but I just brushed it off. I poured some water into her glass and some wine into mine.

“Let’s go sit shall we my dear?” I smiled.

“We shall.” She giggled. We walked over to the dining room and sat down across from each other.

-------------

Allie’s POV

We have been eating and making small talk for about 30 minutes now. I needed to tell Harry and I needed to tell him now.

“Harry I need to tell you something.” I spoke. Harry looked up at me with a slight bit of panic in his eyes.

“Okay what’s up?” Harry asked. I grabbed my glass and took a sip of water, and then took a deep breath.

“You remember how we didn’t know what we did on your birthday since we were drunk?” I asked.

“Yeah. We had to get the lads to tell us what we at least did at the party.” Harry chuckled.

“Well I think I know what we did do.” I said. I was shaking violently right now.

“What is that?” Harry asked skeptically.

“Use protection.” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. I looked up and he went pale and silent.

“Are you?” Harry couldn’t even ask.

“Yes Harry I’m pregnant. 3 months along to be exact.” I said. Harry stood up from his chair and………………..

A/N:

CLIFF HANGER ;) I know you hate them, but I couldn’t help myself on this one :P

What does Harry do when he gets up?

What will he say?

Comment and let me know.

Don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT

Allie<3