Chapter 6:

--Next Day--

I wake up and roll over in my bed to look at the time. Ugh, 8 a.m. is way to early! I roll over and try to go back to sleep, but as I was about to fall back asleep, my nephew and brother came barging into my room and began to jump on my bed.

"It's time to wake up Auntie," Conner yells.

"Conner, you don't need to yell she is right there," Tyler tells him.

"Sowrry," Conner says while giving me a hug.

"What are you two doing in my room?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, we are going to the market to stock up the kitchen with food. We were wondering if you would like to go. That way you know where it is just in case you have to go by yourself," Tyler tells me.

"Ok, when are you leaving?" I ask.

"I was thinking---half an hour?" Tyler looks down at his watch.

"Okay, sounds like a plan. I will be ready then," I say before I get out of bed.

"All right, come on Conner let's go, let auntie get dressed. She will meet us in the living room," Tyler picks up Conner who nods.

After they leave my room I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair and put on a bit of make-up. I went to my closet to pull out a simple, but comfortable outfit. I put on a pair of jean shorts, long-sleeve black shirt, my jean vest, and my grey TOMS. I grab my purse and head downstairs.

"Allie, I would eat something before you leave; Tyler takes forever to shop," Madi laughs.

"Yeah, he gets that from dad," I smile. I go to the kitchen and make myself a quick bowl of cereal.

"Allie, are you ready yet? I want to leave," Tyler groans.

"Tyler, you said 30 minutes and it's only been 20. Relax, I'm just eating my breakfast then I will be ready to go," I roll my eyes.

"Fine, hurry up though," Tyler says while helping Conner put on his shoes.

"What is taking so long I have been ready for like ever?" I mock him. Tyler looks at me and rolls his eyes before he walks over to Madi. He gives Madi and Lily a kiss on the forehead.

"All right now we can go," Tyler smiles while grabbing a hold of Conner's tiny little hand.

-----A Couple Hours Later----

"I really hate shopping with you. I forgot how horrible it is," I groan as we walk into his building.

"Oh, whatever you had fun," Tyler rolls his eyes. We all have grocery bags in our hands, Tyler more then me, but I had to hold Conner's hand, so I couldn't have too many bags.

"You know that you can help me a little," Tyler raises his eyebrows.

"No I can't, I have to hold Conner's hand and make sure that he doesn't wonder off," I giggle under my breath.

"Bull crap, Allie, you are just annoyed. We have been shopping for 3 hours," Tyler says as if it's nothing. I'm not the type of girl to go out and shop for hours. I actually hate it. I rather get what I need and leave. Tyler likes to look at his options and by options I mean stare at the same item and see which price he wants to pay. When we get into the elevator, Tyler sets the bags on the couch that is nicely placed against one of the walls.

"Ugh, I don't know why I don't listen to Madi and just have someone do the shopping for us," Tyler groans.

"Wow, I have no comment for that," I roll my eyes. The elevator ride is just as slow as usual. They really need to fix this damn thing. Once again I'm relieved when the elevator gets to our floor. I grab some bags and walk out with Tyler and Conner in front of me. Tyler reaches into his pocket and grabs his keys. We walk into the flat, go to the kitchen, and start to put the food away. I jump slightly when I hear loud pounding on the front door.

"Allie, will you please see who is at the door? It's probably our neighbor dropping Maggie off," Tyler asks.

"Okay," I smile before walking to the door. I open the door and I stood there, shocked at who was standing before me.

Zayn's POV

"Allie?" I ask. She nods. I can't believe that it's Allie from the tattoo shop in LA. Harry is going to flip when I tell him that she is in London. I wonder why she is here.

"Zz- Zayn Malik?" she stutters.

"Yeah, that's me," I smile.

"ZAYNNNN!" I hear the familiar voice say from behind her. She moves out of the way and I see that Conner running towards me.

"Conner! How are you?" I asked as I picked him up from the ground.

"Good," Conner squirmed around in my arms to get down to see his dog.

"So you're the neighbor that is watching Maggie?" Allie asks. I can see she is just as shocked to see me as I am to see her.

"Yeah, that would be me. You know why I am here, but I am yet to know why you are," I smirk.

"Tyler is my older brother. He asked me to move in for a while to help Madi out with Lily and Conner," she explains while she bends down to give Maggie some attention.

"Oh yeah, he said his little sister was coming to visit, but he made it sound like you were like 10 years old," I giggle, she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, he still treats me like I'm 10," she complained.

"How long are you staying?" I ask.

"About 6 weeks," she says.

"CONNER COME HERE PLEASE!" Madi shouts from inside the flat.

"Bye Zayn. Come on Maggie," Conner says as he waddles into the flat. That is one cute kid. Super sweet too.

"We will have to hang out sometime to get to know each other," I suggest.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Especially since I don't know anyone here except my brother and Madi," Allie smiles shyly.

"Here, give me your phone and I will put my number in it. Here is my phone to put your number in it," I ask.

"Well, I better get going. I'm meeting up with my mates. I guess I will see you around," I tell her.

"Yeah, I guess so. Bye." Allie says as she walks into the flat and waves before closing the door.

I run to the elevator and repeatedly pressed Harry's floor number. This damn elevator is way too slow. Finally, I reach floor 20. It shouldn't take 5 minutes to get to 20th floor when I live on the 21st floor. I finally reach Harry's door and bang on it. He opened the door looking annoyed.

"Was the banging really necessary?" he snaps. Yupp, he is annoyed. Oh well.

"Harry, you are not going to believe who I just saw," I smile widely.

"Who? Santa?" Harry snaps again. Damn, did he just wake up or something?

"No! Allie!" I smile. Harry's jaw drops to the floor. Then his face lights up.

Harry's POV

"Allie? The girl from LA?" I ask with hopeful eyes, Zayn just nods with a goofy smile on his face.

"Tell me EVERYTHING you know," I demand as I guide Zayn into my flat. I can't believe this! She hasn't left my mind since the day we met. I need to see her.

Author's Note:

Pictures of ZAYN, MAGGIE, and Allie's Outfit to the market are on the side bar.

Please leave comments and vote for this chapter. I wan to know if anyone is reading this and if you like it. I'm hoping to be posting Chapter 7 within the next couple of days.