Chapter 8:

Allie's POV

             Not only am I about to have dinner with UK's biggest boy band, but I have to look nice. I know what you're thinking; what's the big deal about dressing nice? It's like a million girls dream to have a nice dinner with One Direction. I don't mind having dinner with them. It's just that I know Madi has something up her sleeve and it makes me nervous.  Ever since I first knew her, she has always been up in my love life.

I walk into my closet and strip out of my pajamas leaving me in my undergarments.

Hmmm, what to wear? I think.

Oh, that will work. I smile to myself.  I put on a nude skirt that is shorter in the front and longer in the back and I match it with a zip-up black top (Complete outfit on sidebar). I go to the bathroom to straighten my hair and curl some pieces. I decide to do a little more make-up than usual tonight, so I do a light smokey eye with pink lips.  I put on a pale pink Burberry watch on my left wrist and another bracelet on my right wrist. I put on my favorite gold cross necklace. I am almost done; all I need is a pair of shoes. Shoes are definitely my weakness. I go to my closet and pick out my new black, peep toe Louboutin's. I have to make sure I thank Madi again because these shoes are fucking amazing.  Once I'm done, I make my way downstairs to wait for our guests to arrive.

Harry's POV

"All right, lads, ready to go? It's 6:45," Liam says.

"When did you get back?" I ask. After we watched The Dark Knight, the guys went to their own flats to get ready for dinner.

"Just now," Liam chuckles.

"All right, let's go. That damn elevator is slow as fuck," Niall groans.

"Zayn said that he will just meet us at Tyler's," Liam says while looking at his phone.

"Okay," we all say in unison as we pile out of my flat and into the elevator; they really need to fix it.

"Hey! Good timing," Zayn chuckles as the elevator doors open. We nod in agreement. Niall runs up to Tyler's door and knocks on it.

"Hungry?" Louis asks him.

"Yes I am. Oh, and I want to meet this Allie girl, too." Niall wiggles his eyebrows at me. I punch his arm, playfully.

"Ow, that really hurt, mate," Niall says and I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh, hello guys. Come in; dinner is almost ready," Tyler says as he opens the door to let us in.

"So, Tyler, how is that new little baby of yours?" I ask as I pass him.

"She's good; just a little tired. Lily isn't sleeping through the night yet, so we don't get much sleep," Tyler says. I nod at him as we walk into the living room. I look down and see her on the floor playing with Conner.

"Allie, our guest are here. Be polite and introduce yourself," Tyler smiles, Allie rolls her eyes.

"I'm always polite," she smirks at Tyler while coming over to the lads and me.

"Long time no see, right, Allie?" Zayn chuckles while giving her a friendly hug. It was friendly, but my heart sank, wishing that was me.

"Haz, stop staring at her; she is going to think you are a creep," Louis whispers just loud enough for me to hear. I do as he says and walk over to Allie.

"Hi Allie. How are you?" I ask as I give her a hug. Damn, she smells good.

"Hey Harry. I'm good, you?" she smiles.

"I'm good as well," I smile back.

"Hi! I'm Liam," he says giving her a hug.

"I'm Louis," he says while giving her a big bear hug.

"Louis, I cant breath," Allie groans.

"Oh, sorry," he chuckles softly.

"I'm Niall," he says, giving her a hug as well.

"Well, I'm Allie as you may already know," she giggles and we all nod.

Allie's POV

"Dinner is going to be ready in about 15 minutes so just make yourself at home," Madi says while making a quick appearance in the living room. We all nod and sit on the large sofa. I can see why millions of girls swoon over them. They are hot and they smell really goo-.

"So, Allie, how old are you?" Liam asked interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm 17; I turn 18 in October," I smile.

"Ah, so less then a month before for you are legally allowed to drink. Oh, and you are a 1993 baby like me, Liam, and Zayn," Niall chuckles.

"Yeah, I guess so. I forget you can drink over here legally at 18. It's 21 in the states," I smile.

"Yeah, that is a stupid law if you ask me,"  Niall groans causing all of us to laugh.

"How old are you guys?" I ask.

"18," Zayn says.

Liam says that he is 18.

"18," Niall smiles.

"I'm 19, but I will be 20 in December," Louis says.

"I'm 17," Harry smiles. I smiled at them. 

"Are you in school?" Liam asks.

"Nope, I graduated high school in December," I answer proudly. I hated high school and I was glad when it was finally over.

"Are you going to college or uni?" Zayn asks. What was this 20 questions or something?

"Right now I'm not going to either. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life," I smile.

"I know about two different things you can do for the rest of your life," Tyler says as he walks in with Lily in his arms. He hands Lily over to Harry. I smile at the scene in front of me. He seems great with kids.

"Shut up, Tyler. I already said that I didn't want to do those things," I snap back. He knows how I feel about those things. He just wouldn't let it go when I told him I didn't want to do them. The boys look confused since they don't know what Tyler and I are talking about. They are currently taking turns holding Lily. Luckily, the boys don't ask any questions. I don't feel like telling them, since I barely know them. Niall starts asking me questions about what I was doing here in London, so I start to tell him.

"DINNER IS READY. COME MAKE YOUR PLATE!" Madi yells from the kitchen. We all get up from the sofa and walk into the kitchen. Zayn is holding Lily, she is looking up at him intently; it was too cute. As I walk into the kitchen, I feel like someone is watching me so I turn around and, sure enough, I catch Harry staring at me. He quickly looks down and I can feel my cheeks burn up. Oh, God, I can not like him, but why am I blushing when I catch him staring at me.