Chapter 10:

Allie's POV

----Next Day At Noon----

"Auntie, can we watch 'Fwinding Nemo?" Conner asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course buddy. I love that movie." I get up and take the movie out of Conner's little hands and put it in the DVD player.

"Alright take a seat on the sofa and I will go pop some popcorn." I smile, Conner runs over to the sofa and sits down. I pick up the remote and press play, so he can watch the previews while I pop the popcorn. I walk into the kitchen and Madi is heating up a bottle for Lily.

"Hi, Allie." Madi greets me.

"Hi, Madi. How is little Lily doing?" I cooe at the tiny baby in Madi's arms.

"She is a little fussy, but I think she is just hungry. What are you up to?".

"Just about to watch 'Finding Nemo' with Conner. I want to pop some popcorn for us." I smile.

"Wait where is the popcorn?" I giggle, Madi laughs.

"In the cabinet on your left." I walk over and grab a package of popcorn and put it in the microwave.

"Tyler's at work and I was going to go feed Lily and put her down for a nap. Do you mind watching Conner while I take a nap?" Madi asks.

"Yeah, that's fine. That's what I'm here for." I smile.

"Thank you so much. I'm shattered, Lily had me up most of the night last night." Madi sighs in relief.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Hopefully, she starts to sleep better." I encourage her, I really look at Madi and it's only now I see how exhausted she looks.

"You and me both." Madi smiles. I grab the popcorn and put it in a bowl for Conner and me to share.

"If you need any help just let me know," I tell Madi before I walk back to the living room.

"Thank you." Madi gives me a small smile.

"Conner popcorn is ready." I cheer.

"Can you press play plwease?" Conner points to the screen, I nod and press play. I think I'm just as excited to watch this movie as Conner is. About halfway through the movie my phone buzzes. 'Who is texting me?' I click on my new message...

Harry Styles: Hey Allie! I just wanted to know what time the lads and I need to be at your place tomorrow? Xxx

Allie: Hi Harry! Madi said they are leaving the house at 10 am. (:

"Duddeee!" Conner giggles, causing me to laugh.

Harry Styles: Okay, I will let the guys know. (: What are you up to? Xxx

Allie: Nothing much... watching Finding Nemo with Conner while Madi is taking a nap with Lily.

Harry Styles: That's a good movie. Love the part with the turtles. DUDDEEE! Hahaha Xxx

I try to hold back my laugh, but I can't help but laugh at his text.

Allie: Hahaha! We just watched that part actually. (: Definitely one of the best parts.

Harry and I continue to text throughout the rest of the movie.

Harry's POV

'Ugh, who is at my door. I don't want to get up.' I walk to my front door and look through the peephole... Zayn. I open the door and he is looking at his phone.

"What's up, mate?" I greet.

"Oh, hey Haz! I was wondering if you want to go grab some lunch. I'm hungry and bored." Zayn chuckles.

"Yeah, let me grab my wallet and keys, then we can go." I grab my stuff.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go!" I tell him.

"Good! I'm starving." Zayn groans.

"You sound like Niall." I laugh. After the long elevator ride, we finally get to the lobby. "Ugh, it's raining." Zayn groans, Luckily we are both wearing beanies, so we don't have to worry about our hair getting wet and falling in our faces. We get into my car and I drive us to a small restaurant. That way we can sit in the back and not be disturbed.

"Mr. Styles and Mr. Malik, is it just the two of you today?" Ella the waitress asks. (We come here a lot when we don't want to be bothered by the fans. We love our fans, but we like to go out to eat without interruption every once in a while.)

"Yes Ma'am" Zayn smiles.

Zayn POV

We take no time to order our food and drinks, so we are now just waiting for our food. Damn, I'm so freaking hungry.

"So, Allie said to be at her place tomorrow at 10," Harry tells me.

"In the morning?" I sigh.

"Ye-"

"Wait you talked to Allie?" I interrupt him.

"Yeah, I texted her a little while ago. We talked for a little bit." Harry smiles brightly.

"When you say a little bit, how long are you talking." I wink at him.

"I don't know--- an hour." Harry blushes slightly, but I don't call him out on it.

"What do you think about her?" I ask him, but before he can answer, Ella brings us our food.

"Thanks, Ella." We both say.

"Welcome. Hope you enjoy." Ella smiles sweetly.

"So back to our conversation." I smile.

"She is really nice, but I just got out of a relationship with Caroline not too long ago. I don't want to rush into another one. Especially since Caroline and I broke up because of the hate she was getting. I don't want Allie to go through that." Harry explains.

"Yeah, but Allie is a strong girl from what Tyler has told us. You shouldn't let her possibly getting hate, stop you from asking her out. Just get to know her, she seems like she would make a good friend." I smile.

"Yeah, I'm not saying I like her like that," Harry says defensively.

"You might not like her like that now---Since you don't know her, but you never know how you will feel once you know her."

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Harry chuckles and rolls his eyes. He won't admit it, but he knows I'm right because let's face it I'm older and wiser. We continue to eat our lunch, but Harry attempts to change the subject to work. But I don't let him...He definitely see's himself falling for her. I think a guy just knows when a girl is right for them. I personally have a girl in my sights. Now I just have to get her to like me.

Author Note:

Please VOTE! And leave some feedback and/or tell me your favorite parts of the story (:

Who would you like Zayn to have his "sights" on? Leave a comment and let me know :)