Chapter 46:

Allie's POV

Harry and I were coming to the end of our road trip. We spent most of the car ride singing bad and loudly with the radio. Knowing how well Harry can sing made it funnier when he sang really so horrible.

"Here we are," Harry said pulling into my driveway. I was glad to be home, but a part of me was sad that I wasn't going to be able to see Harry before I fall asleep at night and see him when I wake up in the morning. Harry pulled in front of my garage and turned his car off. I unbuckled my seatbelt, grabbed my purse, and got out of his car. Harry was pulling my suitcase out of the boot. I was looking through my purse for my house keys. I hope I brought them.

"Can't find your keys?" Harry asked. He just chuckled at me.

"Shut up. I will find them." I said rolling my eyes.

"Give me your purse." He said.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"I know you aren't supposed to look into a girls purse, but maybe I can find your keys." He smiled and took my purse. Within seconds he found them.

"FOUND THEM!" Harry shouted. He was smiling like an idiot at this point. I just playfully slapped his arm.

"Whatever Harry. Just give me my damn keys so I can go inside. It's freezing out here." I said shivering slightly.

"Aw, my poor baby. Let's get you inside shall we?" He said in a mocking tone. I just ignored his comment and grabbed my keys from him and opened my front door. I walked inside and it was freezing in here. Damn!

"Allie it's so cold in here babe," Harry said.

"Thank you captain obvious. Now, why don't you do me a big favor and start a fire for me." I smiled. I had a gorgeous fireplace, so I figured that would warm up my house quicker than just turning the heat on.

"Of course! I can do that." Harry smiled. While Harry did that I brought my suitcase upstairs into my room. I had to do everything in my power not to just throw myself onto my bed. I was exhausted! I walked back downstairs to find Harry putting the grate thingy in front of the fire.

"Thank you so much for doing that." I smiled. Harry stood up and walked over to me.

"Not a problem. Thanks for coming with me this weekend. I know it wasn't perfect, and I'm sorry for THAT again. But I'm still glad you got to meet my mum and sister. They have been wanting to meet you for a while now." Harry smiled. He was now holding me close to him with his hands on my hips.

"I already said I forgive you."

"Oh and I'm glad I got to meet them too. They are super sweet. I can see why you are the way that you are." I winked.

"How am I?" Harry asked.

"Super sweet and caring." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh really?" he asked.

"Yupp." I said popping the 'P'.  My phone buzzed in my pocket, so I took it out to see who it was.

"Who's that?" Harry asked.

"Madi. She saw us pull in, and once you leave she wants to talk to me." I shrugged. I sent her an 'ok' and threw my phone on my coffee table.

"Well I gotta go anyway, so I can go home and take a nap. I'm shattered." Harry chuckled.

"You okay to drive home?" I asked concerned.

"Yea. Luckily I don't live too far away, so I will be fine. I promise." He smiled.