Chapter 40:

A/N: WOW! 40 chapter's! :D This story is Fan Fiction #918 that is so amazing. Thank you to everyone who is reading, voting, and commenting. Makes me so happy.

--------1 ½ months later--------

Allie's POV

Harry and I are still going strong. I went home to North Carolina for Thanksgiving 2 weeks ago. Harry actually came with me, so my family really got to know Harry. I was so glad they all like him. Harry and I agreed it would have been awkward if my family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, grandparents) didn't like him. Luckily we don't have to worry about that at least with my family. Harry and I are driving to Holmes Chapel tomorrow morning so I can meet his family. I was so freaking nervous!

"Allie?" Eleanor shouted from my front door. I really shouldn't have told her where the spare key was. Nobody can seem to understand the concept of in case of emergency.

"Up HERE EL!" I yelled back. I was so nervous so I asked El to come over and help me pack.

"Hey, love! Did you get the list of types of outfits you need to bring from Harry?" El asked.

"Yea. He said that tomorrow night we are having a fancy dinner then the rest of the weekend I would just need nice casual." I said. I knew it was a family reunion, but I didn't know any details. When my family has family reunions we go to a big park, lake, or beach and just hang out and eat. Everyone's family's reunions are different, so I wanted to make sure I packed the appropriate clothes.

"Well how about this for the dinner tomorrow? You can wear these shoes with it." Eleanor said holding up a pair of shoes.

"So are you nervous to meet his family?" El asked.

"Nervous? I'm terrified. It's not like I'm just meeting his parents and sister. I'm meeting EVERYONE. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents, etc..... That is a lot of pressure." I said pacing back and forth.

"Allie calm down. His mum and sister are super sweet, and his grandma is so nice it's disgusting." El smiled

"When did you meet them?" I asked. I was now folding my undergarments so I can pack them.

"A few months ago. Trust me when I say they are going to love you. Don't worry so much." El smiled. I hope she isn't lying.

---------

Once I finished packing Eleanor left. I was now on my way to dinner with Tyler and Madi. Something about wanting to discuss Christmas plans. I was just hungry so I didn't argue with them. We finally arrived at Nandos. Yes, for our family dinners outside the house we go to Nandos. We sat down and ordered our food. Now we have to wait.... I really hate that part when going out to eat. Waiting for the food.

"So mum, dad, Jake, Chase, and Aubrey will be coming in town for Christmas." Tyler smiled.

"Great sounds like fun. I need to get started on Christmas shopping now don't I?" I laugh.

"Yeah, that would be a smart thing to do." Tyler smirked.

"Oh, and the guys are throwing their yearly Christmas party, so we will be going to that as well." Madi smiled.

"Oh okay. Aubrey is going to freak when she finds out about that." I giggle. Really that would be a good enough present for her. Going to a One Direction party.

-----------Next Day---------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ugh, damn alarm clock! I hate this thing, so freaking annoying.  I jump in the shower and take a quick shower. Harry will be here in 30 minutes to pick me up. I put on a pick oversized sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings. I threw on some black toms and grabbed my suitcase, purse, and phone and went downstairs. It was now 6:30am, I really hate being up this early especially for road trips. KNOCK! KNOCK! Harry is here! YAY! (Allie's outfit on sidebar)

"Goodmorning babe!" I said running up to Harry and giving him a hug.

"Good morning to you too." Harry chuckles. I just smile and walk back to the kitchen to grab something I can bring in the car to eat. If I don't eat before a road trip I get really carsick.

"Babe do you want a banana or something to eat?" I ask

"Yeah, I will take a banana. We need to get going, so while you get that I will put your bags in the boot of my car." Harry said.

"Okay I will be out in a second." I smiled. I grabbed some fruit and some water bottles and locked up my house and got into the passenger seat of his Range Rover.

"What are you doing with the pups?" Harry asked.

"Madi is going to watch them." I smile. Harry just nodded and pulled out of my driveway.

----------

We just arrived in Holmes Chapel. It's 10 am, and it actually a nice sunny day here in Holmes Chapel, but it's still freezing.

"My mum said there is a bunch of fans at our driveway so we are going to have to go around the back of the house." Harry smiled. This whole trying to stay private was not easy, but it's not just me wanting to keep it private Harry does too. Something about him not wanting me to get hate for dating him. At least not until we are dating for a while longer. I understand, because he gets hate for who he dates just as much as the girl he is dating does. His 'Fans' are definitely not his real fans if they do that.

"Do they stand out there all day and night?" I asked.

"Yea! Well some of them stay out there, but if I go out and sign some stuff the majority of them will leave. If anyone asks you can be like my cousin or something." Harry said.

"Okay, that's fine." I smile.

--------

"Mum we are here," Harry shouts when we finally get into the house. Harry was holding my hand.

"Don't be nervous they will love you." He whispered in my ear. His warm breath sent chills down my spine. Harry must have noticed because he chuckled and gave my neck a quick peck. A woman with long brown hair came around the corner and ran to Harry. She pulled him in a giant hug with made him let go of my hand.

"Oh my baby boy. I have missed you so much." Mrs. Cox said while touching his face.

"Mum! This is Allie." Harry said looking at me.

"Oh my god, Harry! You didn't do this girl justice, Harry." She said before engulfing me in a giant hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Harry here talks about you all the time." She says causing Harry is blush.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Cox." I smile. Harry just had a big smile on his face.

"Oh please call me Anne. I feel old when people call me Mrs. Cox." Anne smiled. Harry walked over to me and pulled me to his side.

"I told you she would love you. Now let's go meet my sister and stepdad." Harry whispered in my ear, once again sending goosebumps up and down my body. Damn this boy!  Harry let go of me and went to great his stepdad Robin.

"Hi, I'm Gemma Harry's older sister," Gemma said pulling me into a hug.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Harry you really didn't do this girl justice when you described her. She is absolutely gorgeous." Gemma smiled while Anne and Robin nodded in agreement. I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks. I hate when I blush in front of people. It's so embarrassing. After I was introduced to Robin we sat down in the living room and got to know each other. Maybe Eleanor and Harry were right. There is nothing to worry about his family might just like me.........

A/N:

Will the rest of Harry's family like Allie?

Will the fans find out that Allie is dating Harry?

Comment and let me know :D

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

 11 votes and i will update :)

Allie<3