Chapter 35

A/N:

So i decided to update tonight :) Hope you enjoy the chapter :D

Picture's of Allie's house on the sidebar :D

Allie's POV

------Wednesday-----

It's been a week and ½ since Harry and the guys have been in Australia. They will be coming back next Monday night. Tyler, Madi, and I moved into the new house this past weekend. I love having my own house, and the guesthouse, which is now my house, is HUGE for 1 person. I even have my own driveway and garage to my house.  It's perfect. Except I have to unpack a lot more then I packed. Since I have dishes and furniture for the kitchen, living room, and guest room......etc.......

It was about 10 in the morning. I'm so tired and I just woke up at 9. I've been unpacking for an hour. Feels like 10 hours though. My room is all unpacked so now I'm working on my kitchen. My phone ringing interrupted my unpacking. I smiled when I saw it was Harry calling me.

Allie: Hey babe.

Harry: Hey! How are you?

Allie: I'm good just woke up an hour ago, and have been UN packing since.

Harry: Well it's nighttime over here. How much more do you have left to unpack?

Allie: Luckily I only have the rest of the kitchen and I just have movies to unpack and put on the shelves in the living room. What are you doing? How was the show tonight?

Harry: Well that's good. I'm good just tired, and I miss you. The show was great. The fans here are so loud I love it. Louis thinks he is losing his hearing though, but he is the only one. So we think he is freaking himself out.

Allie: I miss you too. Hahaha, only Louis would think he was actually losing his hearing.

Harry: Yeah, speaking of Louis. Instead of having a house party at your place we are going to have a huge Halloween party at Louis'. Is that okay?

Allie: Is that alright. Hahaha, Harry I never wanted the house party you did. Remember I don't like to clean, so that is perfect. Haha

Harry: I didn't think you would mind too much. You have to pick out an outfit though babe.

Allie: I hate picking out Halloween costumes. There is way too many options.

Harry: You should be a sexy kitten. Haha

Allie: Yeah there is no way in hell Harry I am going to be a sexy kitten. Good try though. I will figure something out. I will make Eleanor and Danielle come shopping with me.

Harry: Awww it was worth a try babe. Oh, are Snickers and Maisy finally potty trained?

Allie: Yes thank god. I was tired of picking up poop or almost stepping in it.

Harry: No comment baby. Well, I am going to bed. I'm shattered. I will talk to you later. Bye babe

Allie: Goodnight Harry. Sleep well. Bye.

After I hung up the phone I text El and Dani about going shopping for costumes this week.

Harry's POV

I just got off the phone with Allie, god I miss Allie. I haven't seen her in person for a week in a half. As much as I love it here in Australia I can't wait to get back to London on Monday. The lads were very happy for Allie and I. They now think we are going to get married and have a bunch of kids, but both Allie and I are to young for that. They know that they are just making bets on when and how many kids we will have. Louis and Liam came up with the Halloween party idea. I thought that it would be fun, and less stress on Allie.

"Mate go to sleep we have to be up at 4am tomorrow for that interview." Louis said. Louis, Zayn, and I are sharing a hotel room.

"I'm going to bed now Lou. Goodnight." I smiled. I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep very quickly.

---------

Allie's POV

It was now around dinnertime. I finished unpacking the rest of the boxes. Thank god! Aubrey called me a few hours ago crying hysterically because her so-called best friends said she was lying about knowing One Direction. I swear 14-year-old girls are just mean and full of drama. I felt bad for Aubrey, she never cries over petty drama. So when she called crying I dropped everything to talk to her. I was able to calm her down after a few hours talking to her. I told her I would get the boys to follow her on twitter and tweet her as proof she knows them. I told her she will just get hate from people she didn't know and possibly from those "friends" but she said she didn't care, so I made a mental note to text the boys about it. 

I even made a date on Saturday with Eleanor and Danielle to go shopping for our costumes. They were both more excited then I was. I hate Halloween! Love the candy hate dressing up. Going to be a long shopping trip...........

A/N:

Picture of Allie's house on sidebar.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote! 

10 votes and i will update the next chapter. Sorry i ask for you to do this. It just motivates me to continue to write :D 

I also love to read your comments they always brighten my day :) 

Allie<3