Chapter 31:

Harry's POV

 "I'm sorry Mackenzie, but could you leave?" I asked while staring at Allie. She looked pissed and hurt.

"Yeah no problem let me just go get dressed." Mackenzie said before going upstairs.  Allie was sitting on the couch staring at the floor. Mackenzie came down the stairs dressed in one of my shirts and sweatpants while she was carrying her dress from last night.

"Bye Haz. Thanks again for last night." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked over at Allie and saw her tense up.

"Anytime babe." I smiled and walked her to the door. I walked back into the living after Mackenzie left. Saying I was pissed at Allie right now was an understatement. She can't just storm into my flat and demand to talk to me. She has no right to do that.

"Allie, what do you want?" I snapped.

"YOU! I WANT YOU! YOU IDIOT!" Allie shouted. I stood there shocked. I had no idea what to say. I opened my mouth to talk when

"Harry just shut up and let me talk. Please let me explain before you say something." She said quieter. I just nodded, shut my mouth, and sat down on a chair.

"James forced himself onto me. I didn't want to kiss him. He made me. I tried to push him off me, but he wouldn't stop. I had to knee him in the balls to get him off me. I never wanted to kiss him, Harry. I ONLY WANT TO KISS YOU....." Allie shouted before putting her hand over her mouth.  I was so shocked I couldn't speak.

 Allie's POV

 I can't believe I just said that. WORD VOMIT at it's best.

"Alli-"

"NO! I'm not done yet." I said interrupting him. Harry just nodded his head and shut his mouth.

"I like you... okay, there I said it. I like you, Harry. I have for a while now. Eleanor and Danielle even Zayn were trying to get me to tell you, but I was too scared to tell you. I didn't want to tell you, because I thought you didn't look at me like that. And every time I tell someone I like him something goes wrong. James being the prime example of that (What went wrong) James somehow got my number and has been texting and calling non-stop. The guys just found out. Zayn and Liam took my phone. I don't even care what they are going to do. I don't even know James. He is just some guy that asked me out every time he saw me. I told him NO every time. He never took that as an answer. I stopped going to the places I would see him just to avoid him. Then Madi and Tyler made me make a decision on if I'm staying in London by my birthday.  I decided to live in London permanently if you even care. Mostly because of you, and because Madi and Tyler are moving to Primrose Hill and have a guesthouse in the backyard. I get the whole guest house to myself--."

"Allie," Harry said interrupting my rambling.

"Sorry! You know how much it hurt me when you weren't talking to me. When Zayn, the lads, and the girls showed up Monday and you didn't. my heart broke a little. When Zayn told me it was your idea to get me the puppies my heart smiled. All I wanted to do was thank you in person, but no, you wouldn't talk to me over something I had no control over.  You didn't even sing happy birthday to me at my party. Which is stupid I know, but it hurt that you didn't. Do you know what I wished for when I blew my candles out at my party? I wished that you would talk to me again, and look at me like you used to. " I sighed trying to hold back my tears.  Right as I was about to start talking again someone knocked on his front door. Harry got up and went to see who it was. 

"Sorry, Haz I forgot my phone in your room. I made it all the way home before I realized it." She said. I felt like throwing up. Zayn said he liked me yet he was sleeping with some girl. I felt a lump form in my throat again and tears start to form in my eyes. I make my way over to the balcony and go and stand outside to get some fresh air. I really don't want Harry to see me cry. After a few minutes, I walk back inside. Mackenzie was just leaving.......

"Look Haz just be honest." I overheard Mackenzie say to Harry. It made me nauseous hearing her call him Haz. I know a lot of people call him that, but I don't know it's different with her.

"Allie, can I talk now?" Harry asked. I just shook my head no.

"Harry I'm just going to leave. I don't know what else to say. You obviously have Mackenzie now. So how I feel doesn't really matter. I said what I needed to say." I said walking past him to the front door. Right after I passed him he grabbed my arm really tight and spun me around to face him. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but before I could........ He pressed his lips firmly on mine. I was shocked at first and didn't kiss back, once my brain started to function I kissed him back. Harry pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"Now it's my turn to talk and for you to shut up and listen." He smiled...............

A/N:

OMG HARRY KISSED ALLIE :) 

What will Harry say to Allie? 

What did Mackenzie mean 'Be Honest' ????

Comment and let me know. 

10 votes and i will update the next chapter. I have to finish writing it :P Should be done in a hour though, so vote vote vote. 

Thanks to everyone reading and voting on my story. It means so much to me like you have no idea. :D I would love some feedback so let me know what you think :)

Allie<3