Chapter 11:

Allie's POV

"AUNTIE ALLIE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Conner yells as he jumps on my bed. I roll over and look at the time. UGH, it's only nine, it's way too early. This is the second time he has woken me up this way. Conner better not get in the habit of waking me up like this, that's not happening.

"I'm up. I'm up buddy, you can stop jumping now." I force myself to smile at him. I am not a morning person, Conner is lucky he is only two years old.

"YAY!" Conner shouts as Tyler walks into my room.

"Okay, Conner she is up, let's go downstairs and get you something to eat," Tyler tells him.

"Oh, and Allie get ready Madi and I are leaving soon," Tyler says before he shuts my door. I guess I SHOULD get up and get ready. I take a 10-minute shower (I don't take long showers often). I wrap my body in a towel, comb through my hair and brush my teeth. I decide to do a simple sock bun (hairstyle). Once I'm done, I head over to my closet and grab my black lacey bra and panties, and put them on before I go search my closet for an outfit for the day. I throw on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose navy green shirt. I look at the clock and it's only 9:30, so I have enough time to put on a little bit of make-up. I do a natural look. I don't want to look like I packed on my makeup ( I hate when girls do that). I put on a little blush and apply some eye shadow, a few coats of mascara, and some eyeliner. After I'm done I grab my phone and put on a pair of black socks and walk downstairs.   (Outfit on the sidebar) I am surprised to see the boys are already here. It was only 9:45. 'At least they aren't late. (One of my BIGGEST pet peeves).

"Good Morning." I smile.

"Morning." Everyone says in unison. Harry is currently holding Lily, Zayn and Liam were on the floor playing with Conner, Niall is looking into a big brown paper bag, and Louis is talking to Tyler.

"Alright well, you all have our numbers in case of an emergency. Doctor's numbers are on the fridge as well as Mona's number. So if you need anything just call." Madi rushes.

"Okay, but I'm positive we will be fine." I try to reassure her, I can tell she is nervous to leave Lily for the first time.

"Okay, let's go, babe. Your sister is waiting for us." Tyler grabs Madi's hand and walks towards the front door.

"Bye mommy and daddy!" Conner shouts.

"Bye Conner, see you later." Tyler smiles at his son.

"I honestly didn't think they would leave." Louis laughs.

"I was thinking the same thing." I giggle.

Harry's POV

"Niall, what are you doing?" Allie asks Niall. He currently has his head in the bag with breakfast sandwiches in it.

"We brought breakfast, but the lads won't let me eat until you came downstairs." Niall sighs.

"Aw, you didn't have to wait, but I am hungry so let's eat." Allie giggles. Her laugh was cute, it made you want to laugh. We all grab a sandwich and sit down and eat.

"So what is the plan for today?" Allie asks.

"Um, we can watch some movies?" Liam asks/states.

"Auntie Allie...we watch Toy Story?" Conner states.

"Yea, we can actually watch all three of them if you want. I haven't seen those movies in a while." Zayn says.

"I guess Toy Story Marathon it is." Allie smiles.

"YAY" Conner squeals. After breakfast, we all make our way to the living room to start the marathon. Liam is putting the first movie in while we all pick places to sit. It is Zayn, Allie (holding Lily), Conner, and myself on the large sofa. Louis and Niall on the love seat and Liam had the recliner. The movie is a few minutes in when Lily starts to cry.