Chapter 13:

Harry's POV

 "Harry, you ready to go?" Louis asks.

"Yupp." I smile, Louis and I are meeting the rest of the lads at Tyler's flat to pick Allie up for lunch.

"Wait, Haz did anyone tell her what time we were picking her up for lunch?" Louis asks.

"Shit. I don't think so." I laugh lightly.

"Well if she isn't awake I say we wake her up One Direction style," Louis smirks, as we get on to the elevator.  She really isn't going to like us very much if we have to wake her up.

------

I knock on Tyler's door...

"Where are we going for lunch anyway?" Zayn asks, we all just shrug our shoulders.

"Nandos, I bet she has never been to one before. She needs to know what she is missing out on." Niall smiles.

"Okay sounds good," I answer.

"Oh, hey lads come on in. Allie is still sleeping. Did she know when you were coming?" Madi asks as she let us in.

"Um....erm... we kind of forgot to tell her that." I chuckle.

"Well, why don't you go wake her up. She is the first door on the left once you get up the stairs." Tyler smirks as he enters the room.

"Our pleasure," Louis smirks, Louis and I darted for the stairs with Liam, Niall, and Zayn right behind us, we stop at her door.

"On three. 1.....2.....3...WAKE UP!" Louis shouts we all start to jump on her bed careful not to jump on her.

"What is up with people waking me up by jumping on my bed? Wait why are you guys in my room?" Allie says groggily.

"We are going to Nandos, so get your arse up,"Niall shouts playfully.

"Ugh, can't we go later I want to sleep," Allie says, as she hides under her duvet.

"WRONG ANSWER!" Louis shouts, Louis nods at me and I grab one corner of her duvet and Louis grabs the other and we yank it off her, I was not expecting to see what I saw though.........

Allie POV

"AHHHHHHHH!" I shout. I was only in my oversized 'The only coke I do is diet' shirt and my black lacey thong. (Outfit Picture on the sidebar) Great, I barely know these guys and they have already seen me half naked. Harry quickly throws the duvet back over my body. We are all blushing and avoiding eye contact with each other.

"We probably should have asked if you were decent underneath the blanket. Sorry! We are leaving in an hour for lunch, we will meet you downstairs." Harry says looking down at the ground.

"Okay," I say from under the blanket. After they left my room I jump out of bed and run to my closet. I still can't believe they saw me half naked. Ugh! I went to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. Maroon loose fitted ¾ sleeve shirt, jeans, and my nude colored peep-toe ankle boots. I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. I take my hair out of its messy bun and let the loose waves fall onto my shoulders. It actually doesn't look too bad. I put some make-up on: mascara, eyeshadow, and some eyeliner. I give myself one more look over in the mirror before I grab my iPhone, purse, and then walk downstairs. This is going to be awkward. (Outfit picture on the sidebar)

"Alright guys, let's go to lunch I'm hungry." I smile, not making eye- contact with them.

"Come on Allie, we are going to Nandos." Niall links his arm through mine before walking us out of the flat.

----------

"So what is good here?" I ask them. We are currently sitting at a booth in Nandos. I'm sitting in between Zayn and Harry, and the other three are sitting in front of us. Niall starts rambling on and on about what is good, I think he is naming everything off the menu.

"I would just get the peri peri chicken. It's a safe choice." Harry whispers in my ear, his breath sent chills down my spine, his smells like his cologne and peppermint.

"Welcome to Nandos. My name is Lisa. What can I get you tod-"

"Oh my god, you are One Direction. I'm a big fan." Lisa our waitress squealed.

"Yes, we are. If you could keep it down though, that we are here we would appreciate it." Liam smiles at her.

"Of course.  Do you know what you want yet?" Lisa smiles at them, but glares at me, tests weird. The boys order their food, and Harry orders my food for me.

"That will be out soon." Lisa smiles and walks away.

"Was it me or was she glaring at me?" I whisper to Zayn.

"I did notice that. Probably just wondering who you are." He smiles at me, well okay then. I'm not one to care what people think about me.

"OMG, IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" A group of girls squeals and walk over to our table.

"Sorry about this," Harry whispers in my ear. The boys are nice enough to sign and answer something's for their fans. It is nice to see that they actually care about their fans. I am just sitting here smiling at the sight in front of me until I hear...

"Who is that ugly bitch sitting next to my Zayn?" A girl about 16 says loud enough for everyone to hear.

"She is sitting next to My Harry too." Another girl says. Really girls is that necessary. I mean you claim to be fans of these boys, but then insult the person they are having lunch with? Who does that? My thoughts are interrupted by the feeling that someone is watching me. I look up and see all the boys staring at me waiting to see my reaction.......

A/N:

What do you think Allie's reaction will be? 

What do you think the boys will say or do?

**** If you have any suggestions for this story, let me know. If i like your idea i might just use it. I will dedicate the chapter to you as well. :)

---Allie<3