Chapter 27:

WOW 6 votes on the last chapter! :) Thank you for everyone who is reading this story! It means so much to me......... 

Allie's POV

Dinner was so good.  I had the chicken oh my god it just melted in my mouth. Everyone was now either dancing or standing around and talking. I was currently talking to my little sister Aubrey. She might only be 14 years old, but she is mature for her age.

"I still can't believe you know One Direction. Ugh! I'm so freaking jealous." Aubrey squealed.

"Well, you meet them before I got here right?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I was surprised I didn't like scream in their face or faint." Aubrey chuckles.

"I think they are glad you didn't do that." I laughed. Aubrey nodded and laughed with me.

"Allie come dance with us," Eleanor said grabbing my arm. I look at Aubrey and she nods letting me know I can go.

"Okay let's go." I smiled.

--------

After an hour of dancing and drinking, I was a bit tipsy. I turn to my left and see Harry I gave a small smile and wave before turning back to the girls.

"Go tell him how you feel." Eleanor nudged me.

"I don't think so." I smiled at her.  Eleanor just rolled her eyes and continued to dance with Danielle and me.

"Happy Birthday Allie." Some guys whispered in my ear. I turned around. Ugh! Can't he leave me alone?

"Go away, James. What are you even doing here anyway?" I asked annoyed. I had to shout over the music for him to hear me. Eleanor and Danielle looked confused, so I just mouthed to them ' I will explain later.'

"I heard about it, so I figured I would come and help you celebrate." He winked. So disgusting!

"GO AWAY JAMES!" I shouted. James just shrugged and walked away.

"Okay, you need to explain like now," Danielle shouted over the music.

"That is James. He works at Syco he files paperwork. Every time I see him he asks me out, and every time I say no I'm not interested. He just won't take that so he keeps asking. So freaking annoying." I said.

"What a creep!" Danielle and Eleanor shouted together. I just laughed at them, and we continued to dance.

------   

I get a text from Harry to meet him by the bathroom. Something about wanting to talk to me about something. I was just about to turn down the hallway to get to the bathroom when James steps in front of me.

"Where are you going beautiful?" James winks. God, he is disgusting. Yeah, he was good looking. I just had a bad feeling about him.

"Move out of my way James," I said trying to walk around him. Once again he steps in front of me.

"Really James? MOVE!" I shouted at him. He was really starting to piss me off.

"I will only move if you agree to go on a date with me," James smirked.

"Well that isn't going to happen, so you better just move and save both of our time," I said. I really want to get to Harry. I'm, curious to see what he had to talk to me about.  I try one more time to go around him. James yanks my arm hard so I'm facing him. Before I can yell at him he kisses me hard on my lips. I tried to push him away, but he just tightened his grip. James tried to put his tongue in my mouth, but when he did I kneed him in the balls to get him off me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I yelled at him.

"You kissed me sweety. Don't try and play dumb with me." James smirked evilly. What the hell. Before I can even say anything James nods behind me and I see Harry and Louis staring at me. Harry looked like he saw a ghost. Louis and Harry walked away from the situation. Louis looked really pissed.  I turned back around and went to slap James again, but someone grabbed my hand. I looked behind me and saw Zayn holding my hand.

"ZAYN LET ME GO!" I shouted at him. I wasn't mad at him I just wanted to hit James.

"I can't do that. Come on let's go get some air." Zayn said pulling me into his side and guiding me outside.

"I don't want him here. I want him gone." I said.

"I already got Paul and Andy (Another security guard) on it." Zayn said. Zayn opened the door to the roof and ushered me in.

"Zayn I swear I didn't kiss him. He kissed me. You know how I feel about Harry." I pleaded. Oh did I mention I told Zayn how I felt about Harry? Well yeah, I did. Zayn is like my brother/best friend. I feel like I can talk to him about anything.

"Allie for one thing you need to breathe.  Second of all, I saw the whole thing. I was just about to pull him off you when you kneed him in the balls. Smart move by the way." Zayn winked before pulling me into a hug.

"Harry saw him kiss me didn't he?" I asked Zayn. I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes.  Zayn just looked at me with sad eyes. I just walked over to the bench that was placed on the roof and sat down. I put my face in my hands and tried my best not to cry. I never cry what is wrong with me. It's not like I'm dating Harry, but why does it feel like I cheated on him.

"Allie if you cry you're going to ruin your makeup and we both know you don't want that to happen." Zayn chuckled. I just shrugged. Zayn pulled me into his side so I am now leaning into his side. Why do I have a feeling Harry is never going to talk to me again. He will let me explain right?

A/N

Will Harry let Allie explain?

Comment and let me know what you think.

If i get 5 votes on this chapter i will post the next chapter... and believe me you want to read the next chapter..... It starts in Harry's POV :D

VOTE AND COMMENT! feedback is always welcome :D

Allie<3