Chapter 21:

Allie's POV

---NEXT DAY---

            I woke up to Maggie (the dog) touching her wet cold nose to my nose. 'Ugh, what time is it?' I asked myself. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 'Oh my god, it's 2 in the afternoon. Ugh, I need to get up.' I thought to myself. I can't believe I slept this late. I can't remember the last time I have.  I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and tame my hair by putting it in a messy bun. I walk downstairs not caring that I am in my leopard print onesie and my tan uggs. I am not going to get dressed today. (Outfit on sidebar)

"Look who finally woke up." Louis laughs.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask. Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Tyler are all staring at me.

"Just talking to Tyler about work stuff." Liam smiled.

"Okay then. I'm going to go make myself some lunch." I smiled

"Nice onesie," Niall smirked.

"Well thank you." I wink and walked to the kitchen. I am starving.

Tyler's POV

"If Allie finds out about this party we are planning for her birthday. She will shut it down and not let us do it. So don't say anything to her." I whispered at the lads.

"She won't find out until we surprise her." Zayn smiled. From what I have seen and heard Zayn is really close to Allie. Allie said they aren't anything, but friends, or more like brother and sister to quote Allie exactly.

"Alright then. Zayn and Harry you two handle booking a venue for the party. Liam, you handle the food, Niall you can handle the alcohol, Louis you can book the DJ." I whispered to the lads so Allie couldn't hear.

"Okay sounds like a plan." Niall smiled.

"Tyler can you give us a list of things to get Allie? Like things she wants, but won't ask for because they are expensive." Louis said, and the rest of the lads nodded in agreement.

"Allie won't like that, but if you want to then I will get Madi to email you a list tonight." I smiled. Allie is going to throw a fit. She hates when people spend too much on her.

"We might not have known her for long, but she is like our twin sister/best friend." Liam smiled

"And plus we like to see her squirm when she is uncomfortable," Louis smirked.

"That's horrible, but I do the same thing. :P Madi and I are going to buy her a Mac laptop and some other little things." I chuckled. I like these boys. They don't take life too seriously and I know they will look out for my little sister, and keep her safe when they are together.

Harry's POV

"I am going to call my family and see if they can fly out for Allie's party." Tyler smiled.

"Oh, that will be awesome. I know Allie misses them." I smiled. Allie had told me last week how much she misses her family. Since she is here in London she can't just go home to North Carolina to see them as easy as she did when she lived in LA.

"Yeah, and they haven't met Lily yet so I figured kill two birds with one stone." Tyler chuckled at his metaphor.

"We also need to plan on who we want to invite, and send out invitations." Liam reminded us.

"Oh, that might be a smart idea. That way people other than us are going to be there." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah she might not like parties, but she will be sad if barely anyone shows up." Tyler chuckled.

"Well let's see. Is there anyone else from the states she would want to see? Like close friends?" I ask.

"Allie had friends other than us. I doubt that." Niall chuckles.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Tyler smirked.

"I will talk to Jake and ask him," Tyler added.

"Okay sounds good." I smiled. I turned to my left and saw Allie walk in holding a giggling Conner upside down.

"Conner here stole half of my sandwich. I just don't know what to do with him." She smirked. Conner was just giggling away.

"Oh, I think I know what we can do. I think we should call the tickle monsters." I smirk and look at the lads.

"Oh, I think that would be perfect." Allie smiled.

"NO DADDY HELP!" Conner squealed.

"Can't help you, Conner, you stole half of Auntie Allie's sandwich." Tyler laughed. We all ran up to Conner and picked him up and put him on the floor and started to tickle him. After about 10 minutes of tickling him, we stopped.

"Oh, Allie! Eleanor wants me to tell you that she and Danielle are going to lunch on Wednesday and want you to join them." Louis smiles at Allie.

"Okay, I will go call El now. Bye guys!" Allie smiles patting Conner on his head and going upstairs.

"Okay, guys we have to do this party planning quick and quietly,"  Tyler said once he heard Allie close her door. We just nodded our heads and then stood up to go back to our own flats.

"Why don't we go look at venues tomorrow in-between recording?" Zayn asked before I walk into the elevator.

"Okay, I will look up some places tonight. You should do the same." I said.

"Will do. See you tomorrow lads." Zayn smiled. I couldn't wait to look at venues. This party had to be perfect for Allie. She deserves it. (:

A/N: Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it :)

Do you think Harry likes Allie more then a friend?