Part 10

Betty pov

B-"baby I'm so excited!" I yelled to jughead hoping he would hear me from the shower running. He didn't answer but soon arrived in the doorframe by the bedroom staring in a towel with his wet hair still dripping a little. J-"I know you are," he giggled slightly. J-"Veronica will be so happy to hear, especially when she's also pregnant." I stared at him as talked. B-"mm-hm" I hummed getting up from the bed walking towards him. B-"I'll start getting ready so we can leave in good time." He smiled and pecked my lips for a second. J-"great idea," he smirked. I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him. B-"I still can't believe it's real." J-"I know, me neither. I'm so excited for our future love!" I love it, I love him. No words describe it better. His excitement has always shown me how much he cares. The way he always listens and never just nodded and moved on. I love him for it, and then he got the looks as a bonus. B-"me too," I smiled, finding comfort in his arms like I have been for all our many years together. J-"I can't wait for you to start showing either." He smirked and kissed my forehead. J-"you'll look hot while pregnant," I laughed at him, B-"you're a goof."

He winked and walked to his closets grabbing his boxers. He let his towel fall to the ground so he's standing butt as naked. I laughed at him as he slipped his underwear dramatically on.

B-"you're so weird," I whisper to myself. I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I pulled my hair back and up into a ponytail. J-"Betty..." I quickly turned to see him standing there again. B-"ew don't use my name like that, jughead." J-"right sorry," he chuckled. He walked behind me and pulled the ponytail out. He smiled and messed my hair up with his hand. J-"no ponytail today love, I love your hair down. It can be your new mom look." He kissed my cheek and walked away again. I brushed my hair and left the bathroom as well to find my outfit for the day.

Jughead pov

J-"just wear it, I'm used to it anyways." She had found a matching T-shirt to the one I was wearing and slipped my old hoodie on that I couldn't fit in anymore. B-"great," she kissed my lips for a moment before moving to the bed and grabbing her phone. J-"let's go babe," she nodded and made her way down the stairs rather quickly.

We arrived at Veronica and Archies apartment and went up to their door. Veronica swung her arms around BEtt as soon as she saw her. I walked up to Archie while the girls were gossiping to death. A-"Hey man," he said reached his hand out giving me a beer he just had open. J-"hey, everything good?" I took a sip while waiting fór him to answer. I quickly glacred over at the girls to see how Betty was holding up. I know how excited she is for us to tell them about the pregnancy. I locked eyes with her for a few seconds before Archie spook up and i had to turn around agina. A-"yeah everything is pretty cool. Ronnie is doing great with the pregnancy. It's getting close too, only 3 months. it's honestly crazy to me."

J-"bet so, it's getting closer and closer too. Before you know you'll have a baby in your arms"

A-"speaking off...How is it going with the trying thing." i coulndt help but smile to myself.

J-" oh well-" i was cut off by Veronicas voice going through the kitchen. V-" boys foods ready!" I walked into the living room with Archie following behind. J-" Wow V, you're really good at ordering chinese." B-" jug, be nice!" I chuckled and sat down bedies Betty, giving her a kiss on her cheek. We all sat on the floor in the living room around the table.

B-" just what i needed" Betty said while eating her food in peace.

We talked about Veronica and Archie's wedding for a while.

Betty suddenly stared at me, probably wanting to tell them.

B-" um guys..." she spoke up, making me nervous even though i know and basically made it happen. V-"yeah?" Veronica looked nervous too, B-" jug and I just have something we wanted to tell you." she took my hand in hers and took a short breath before continuing.

B-" we-we finally got pregnant." I dont think I've ever seen my wife smile so big besides the day i asked her to be mine forever. I giggled quietly to myself from happiness and kissed her lips before Veronica could pull her up from the floor. V-" omg you guys!" she cried out while Archie couldn't stop smiling either. A-"wow, i really didn't expect that. Congratulation!"

J-"thank you," Soon enough Veronica pulled me up as well and hugged me to death while Archie hugged Betty. J-" Veronica i can't breath." V-"but jug you're going to be a dad!" she apparently couldn't stop crying like Betty. J-"Archie control your pregnant girlfriend. A-"on it," he laughed. Betty found her place back in my arms again, B-" i'm glad we finally got to tell them" J-" me too, it's going to be a handful for me and Archie with you both being pregnant." B-" i think you handle it " she smirked. I leaned down to kiss and whisper 'i love you' against her lips.