Part 2

Betty pov
J-"Betty!!" Jug yelled, B-" what?!" I yelled back from the kitchen, jug came walked in seconds after. B-"why are you butt ass naked in my kitchen?" J-"oh come on, I have a fucking towel around me woman. Like you don't love the view.." He smirked B-" yeah yeah, what did you want?" I asked him, putting the cake in the ownen I was in the middle of baking. J-" I was wondering, if you have washed my boxers... You know, my favorite." I giggled at him, B-"yes jug, I have, they're upstairs." He smiled quickly kissing almost dropping the towel. J-" whoop, that could have gone wrong." He laughed, B-" as you said, it's not like I haven't seen you naked." I winked. J-"mm-hm." He hummed kissing me again before running upstairs. He's the weirdest human on earth and I love him for it. I chuckled to myself of the thought of him.

J-" I love you!!!" He yelled, B-" get dressed!!" I yelled back, Jellybean is finished at school in half an hour and we promised her we would pick her up and she could stay here.
A few minutes later I joined jug in the bathroom. Him brushing his teeth while I sat my hair in a high ponytail. He kissed my cheek after we finished and walked into our bedroom. I finished and grabbed my jeans chancing from my pajama pant into them. J-"ready?" He asked as I slipped my jacket on, B-" yeah just gotta take the cake out real quick." I told him walking off to do exactly that. I walked back to him kissing his lips for a few seconds before we walked to the car. The way to our old school didn't last long before we arrived. We sat waiting for jelly for a few minutes before she came skipping our way. Je-"hey guys!" She greed as she sat in the backseat sitting her backs next to her. J-"hi jelly." Jug chuckled silently. B-" how was your day at school?" I asked as jug drove off to our house. Je-" well besides we had a test it was fine, our teacher gave us a twenty minute break! And that is special when's it's mr grumpy." She exclaimed. B-" that's great jelly." I couldn't help but smile at jugs little sister, being happy that she was like the little sister I never had. J-"well lucky you, that would never happen when we went there." Jug joined in after just sitting in silence, crashing his thump in lazy circles on my thigh Je-"well jug as fare as I remember you weren't always at your best behave." She grilled him. I laughed when he raised his eyebrows wat his sister. J-"and you are? Jelly you're a Jones, they never behave." He meant, Je-" well maybe I do! Idiot. She mumbled, B-" okay you two we're almost just stop arguing about who's  the better kid." J-" hey! I'm not a kid." Jug whined. B-" you sure about that baby." J-"well if you have to call me baby it makes me sound like a kid." He said, B-" whatever you say baby."

Jughead pov
Betty and Jellybean walked straight to the kitchen. J-" I'll put your backs in the room, Jelly!!" I told them and walked upstairs to put her things in the spare room. I walked into the kitchen just as Betty was about to yell after me. B-" oh hey," She giggled. I kissed her cheek, sitting down at the couch, they joined me. J-"which movie?" I asked as they sat next to me on each side. J-" please don't say some crazy chick flick." They looked over at one another, and I could tell I'd already lost right there and then.
Half through the movie they both were crying. J-"come on guys, stop crying, I don't wanna cry too." B-"sorry love," she sniffed, Je-"I just hurts deferent when it's animals." Jelly exclaimed. I giggled sadly at the two, still holding a tight grib around them both. B-" good movie right jug?" Betty spoke up, getting my attention. J-"yeah sure.." I signed, getting up from the couch. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge showing it down my throat as Betty walked in. B-"jellybean went upstairs for a moment." She said, I nodded in response and threw the bottle away. B-"jug.." she walked closer, J-"what." I huffed,  B-"what's wrong?" Her hand softly crashed my cheek making me clam down, I sank into her touch. J-" nothing really... It's just, i can't slip the thought, that it's my fault we can't get pregnant.. What if- what if you had been with someone else, then you probably would be.." B-"god you do know how to make me mad! Are you insane! I would never in a million years want to be with someone else. Jug I love you! You're my husband and i wouldn't want it any other way. And no it's not your fault, it might as well be mine so don't beat yourself up about it. I have faith in us, you did that. You made me see the sun behind the clouds." She finished and smiled softly at me, as my eyes filled up with tears I wouldn't let go.
I brought my hand around her neck kissing her deeply. I pulled away to do it once more, J-"I'm sorry" I whispered against her soft lips, B-"it's okay, " she smiled, B-" we're all a bit emotional sometimes." She kissed my lips quickly but sweet before bringing me into a hug. J-"I love you Betty." B-"I love you too," she mumbled into my neck.
Je-"Jug! Betty!" Jellybean came running down the saris yelling for us. Je-"hey! Don't hug without me." She complained, J-"sorry," I laughed. She ran into my arms and I hold the two. After a minute she got free form my grin. Je-" so.. what for dinner?" She asked cheerfully, B-" oh no I have two Jones people in my house." J-" three actually," I winked at her. Je-"yeah Betty! You're a Jones now too, remember? You're married to that guy." B-" oh right, silly me." She giggled at jelly.

3rd person
They soon were all sat at the couch staring at televisions in front of them stuffing there faces with pizza there had just arrived at the door. They all went to bed, Betty and jughead went to jellybean and tugged her in telling her goodnight.
J-" goodnight babe." He smiled goofy down at Betty. B-" goodnight juggie." She smiled before leaning up to kiss his lips for the last time that night.