Part 23

[A few months later]

Betty pov

B-"hold that thought, Veronica," I speak to her over the phone.

B-"our husbands just stumbled through the door,"

J-"baaaaby!" Jughead called out his arm hanging over Archie's shoulder. I look at Archie and he smiles innocently. I quickly grabbed my phone which was still on the call with V.

B-"I gotta go," I said quickly, hearing her laugh before I hung up.

A-"'I'm sorry we were just having a good time," he explains with a half smile, B-"then why are you not wasted like him," I ask pulled Jug to me and make him sit on the couch,

A-"The team has as a game tomorrow and the coach showing up with a massive hangover won't look pretty." He tells me,

B-"fair enough, I got him from here. Thank you for bringing him home Arch," I smile and turn to see Jug with a wide smile on his face. B-"what are you smiling at?" I ask with a raised eyebrow,

J-"you" he simply answers with a cheesy smile.

A-"good luck," Archie chuckled before saying a quick goodbye. I grab my phone texting Veronica telling her I will talk to her soon and that Archie just dropped Jug off and was headed home as well.

I turn my head to see Jug still staring and smiling at me. I shake my head with a light laugh as I head to the kitchen, to get a water bottle from the fridge, trying to get my husband to sober up.

B-"drink up babe" I hand him the water.

He takes a quick sip and looks at me again from where I'm standing in front of him, J-"why is it that Jake gets to drink from-" I place my finger to his lips.

B-"drink" I tell him, not letting him finish his drunk question. He drinks a bit more of the water and I let him sit a bit while I put some of the dishes from early into the dishwasher.

Suddenly some sneaky hands I know very too well, find their way around my waist. J-"I wanna see my baby," he mumbles into my neck from behind. B-"you can check on him, he's asleep so only a peck, and then you're going to bed."  I tell and wiggle out of his grip so I can move on with locking the door and turning off the lights in the living room,

J-"don't run away from me." he murmurs while I up to him at the bottom of stairs after I finished everything. B-"sorry baby," I quickly kiss his lips, seeing a grin on his lips as I pull away and run up the stairs.

I open the door ro Jake's room quietly and peck into his crib seeing him fast asleep with a teddy bear clung in his hand. I turn around and meet Jug at the door. B-"don't wake him and be quiet." I tell him, getting a nod in return.

I hope he's sobering up so he won't cuddle me to death. The thing with Jug is that he gets very clingy and cuddly when he's drunk. I brush my teeth for a few minutes and get changes into some shorts and a t-shirt and throw myself into the bed.

Pretty tired from the long week let alone day it's been. It didn't take Jughead long before he lay besides me clinging to me as I expected.

J-"I love you," was the last thing I heard him mumble before he fell asleep. I wake up the next morning, feeling too comfortable in our warm bed.

I snuggle into Jug quickly looking up at him to check if he was awake as well and to my surprise he is. He smiles as he catches my eyes, J-"morning," he grins and his raspy morning voice fills the bedroom's silence.

B-"morning.... time?" I mumbled and kissed the warm skin of his neck. He reaches over to grab his phone, J-"8:30" he says, I groan and roll onto my back, rubbing my eyes.

J-"I'm amazed that Jake hasn't woken up yet," he says truthfully because that is weird. J-"oh well, alone time with his mama is some of the best." He says and hovers over me within seconds. B-"Jug I can almost feel your headache," I know he's hungover as hell, he lets out a laugh, cringing from the pain he probably felt as he did.

J-"well distract me from it then," his smirk on full display as he says so. B-"morning breath," I say quickly and kiss his cheek as I roll away from under him and onto my side. I might as well try and sleep more as long as Jake is asleep.

J-"you're annoying," he huffs and now spoons me from behind. B-"and you're needy," I say playful but he pinches my ass, B-"hey! that hurts," He kisses my neck as he just laughs it off. I let my eyes close and rexled into Jug's body from behind me.

I barely laid there for a minute before there came noises from the babyalarm and of course Jakey will not let us sleep in on this Saturday morning. I roll onto my back.

I feel Jug move away, J-"I'll get him," he places a kiss on my cheek and gets up from the bed, to walk out the door and into Jake's bedroom. I quickly get swallowed away in my thoughts only to realize Jug walks back through the door with Jake being thrown into the air B-"Jug, be careful!" I half laugh, half panics.

J-"relax," he snorts and somehow carefully throws Jake onto the bed.

He didn't seem to hate it since his face breaking into a wide smile, while giggling at the action from his playful dad. Jake fumbles his way up to me and sits on my stomach facing me.

B-"good morning Jake," I laugh out as he places his hands on my face squeezing my cheeks making my lips look like a fish.

Jug laughed as he watched his son squeeze my face while Jake giggled. Ja-"Mama!" He said loudly, I glacred over at Jug as he laid beside us, B-"Jake go bother your dad," I chuckled as he got off me and looked at Jug. J-"you're an evil one," he chuckled again as he told Jack and lifted him up and onto him.

J-"please give me another one of these betts," he whined. B-"that's kind of your job too, you know.." I told him and sat up more straight. Jake cuddled into Jughead. He smirked as he looked at me,  J-"thank god you're not on birth control then," he whispered and leaned over to kiss me while he held a hand to Jake's head, holding him onto his chest