Part 17

Betty pov
We just arrived back home at our house. The only thing is that we aren't just two anymore.

The family grew with another human that was drowning in our love. We stayed the night at the hostpolate with jug's family.

They ended up going home later because jelly had to sleep, since it was very late. Jug pulled the car seat with our sleeping son out of my hand so I could set my things down, and get my shoes off.

J-"you're tired?" he mumbles, I nodded and watched him sit the little boy on the table, unstrabing and pulling him out carefully.

I walked up to them, and grabbed him from jug. B-"I'm gonna feed him," I smile at jug, J-"i'll bring the bags up then, so you don't need to worry about that." I kissed his lips lightly and moved to the couch and sat down.

I pull my shirt up, I glare at jug who's staring at me with a smirk on his face. It doesn't last long before he's out the room, moving upstairs with my bags.

He later comes down changed into some swateas and his shirt missing from his body, showing his big biceps and light muscles leaning down his stomach. He moves to the laundry room and I assume he was washing the clothes he had with him walking down.

I look down at the little guy seeing him slowly blinking his eyes trying to stay awake. I rubbed my finger over his cheek, B-"go to sleep little man." I continue to rub his cheek watching him drift off, with his mouth hanging open.

I pulled him up and pulled my shirt down again, laying him on my chest. I ran my hand up and down his back softly. I lay down as carefully as I can without waking him up. I hold him close to my chest and fight the urge to close my eyes but the lack of sleep took the win.

Jughead pov
I finished cleaning around a bit, and walked into the living room to cheek on Betty. I find her sleeping, laying down with our sleeping son on top of her. I smile to myself and walk over to take him, so Betty can continue her nap. But as soon as I went to take a hold of him, her eyes shot open.

I froze on my spot. B-"oh it's you, shit sorry if i scared you. My mother instinct apparently kicked in." She spoke up and relaxed herself down on the couch again. B-"I didn't mean to fall asleep." she mumbles J-"I know, but you need it. It's been a long night and we both know that will contoine for awhile with a newborn.'' I tell her and lift her feet up to place them on my lap, as I sit down with them.

J-"let me take him for a moment. You lay down and relax that pretty brain of yours, it's not like you're leaving him alone, or he starts walking as soon as you go to sleep."

I tried to reason but I guess it wasn't the best idea since all I got from Betty was a hardened look as she glared at me. J-"love, sleep!" I say out loud chuckling. she hufft and turns her head to the side avoiding eye contact.

I kiss her cheek as I remove him from her chest, J-"I love you," I whisper to Betty before moving away. B-"of course you do, I literally gave you a child last night." she jokes, J-"oh right, thank you for that, by the way," I tease and she giggled. B-"I'll gladly do it again... Just not anytime soon, because my virginia wont keep up with that." I laughed at her.

J-"babe, baby ears here." I say looking at him. B-"oh shut up," She chuckled. B-"We really need to name him, jug..." she spoke up again. J-"yeah I know, just don't wanna mess up our first born's name." B-"yeah I know, I have a name there's been stuck in my mind for awhile." She tells me rather quietly. J-"enlighten me," I rub my hand softly up and down her leg while the other hand is holding our son to my chest as he continues to sleep peacefully.

She's quiet for a moment before looking at me, smiling. B-"Jake" she simply says, I smirk at her,

J-"perfect." her eyes light up. B-"what I- I thought you would hate it!" she exclaimed, J-"Why in the world would I hate that name? Besides he does look like a little Jake".

I say pecking down at him once again. B-"danm, I really didn't think you would like it, but you clearly do." she giggles and countie. B-"so..." J-"so... nothing, his name is Jake, I love it." Betty sits up, forgetting about how tired she was ten minutes ago as she leans up to kiss me.

She pulled away, and I couldn't help but grin at her. B-" Hi little Jake," she greeted him in a whisper, kissing his forehead and my chest afterwards. She leans her head on my bare shoulder, admiring him.
B-'' Jake Pendleton Jones." she says and my eyes widen,

J-"oh god no Betty, you can't tortur him with my awful middle name." B-"oh get over yourself, it's cute, it's fitting and we got to keep some of yours family names going juggie'' She claims. J-"okay I'm not winning this so...'' I sigh and lean my head on Betty's head. J-" Jake Pendleton Jones, it is then."

Betty looks at me and brings her lips to mine. B-"I love you," she says shortly before closing the distance between our lips once again. J-"I love you too, baby." I say as soon as she pulled away again. I look down to see Jake staring at us, apparently awake now. J-"he's already thinking we're disgusting," I laugh and Betty looks at him, she giggles too. B-"sorry you had to see that bud," she smiles, finding it funny. Even though Jake wont remember a thing by the next morning.