part 3

Betty pov

B-"holy shit." I breath out, jug laying next to me chuckling. J-"well what a way to start the morning." I giggled laying my head on his arm. B-"we're meeting Arch and V in two hours jug, we gotta get up soon." I spoke staring Into his eyes. He smirked and leaned up to my ear. J-"so no round two?" He whispered. I kissed his cheek and giggled, B-"no, now come on we gotta shower." J-" we? As in I can join." B-"yes, but no funny busy Jones." I said quickly making my way the bathroom, still being naked. J-"ain't promising anything," he whispered to himself as he made his was to the bathroom as well.

Two hours passed and we were finally in the car headed to pops. J-"Betty?" Jug broke the comfortable silence. B-"what's up," I asked, taking a hold on his hand placing it back on my thigh were it has been resting for the whole drive. J-"I just wanted to make sure you're ready for the baby talk - you know, they're always interested in everything, and besides they are getting married soon so you never now what's gonna happen." I listened as he finished. His hand holding a tight grip around mine. B-"it's sweet of you Jug. It's okay, it'll be fine I think I can handle it." I smiled at him. J-"okay good, besides we should just tell them the truth if they ask. They're our best friends after all." He exclaimed. B-"your right, they have the right to know that it ain't the easiest for us." He nodded in agreement as he pulled up to pops. J-" I love you." He leaned over to kiss me. B-" I love you." I smiled and got out of the car with him.

Jughead pov

We walked into pops scanning the room for the couple. V-" Jughead! Betty!" Veronica was calling from the other end of pops. Betty smiled and we talked over to sit at the booth. J-" hey guys." I let go of Betty's hand there was in a tight grip in mine so she could slide in before me. 

A-"hey man!" I grinned, B-"mister I'm here too." Betty cringe. A-"yeah okay sorry, I haven't seen jug in a long time." J-" aw you missed me!" I laughed at him, A-" I didn't say that!- I don't even wanna argue with you about it." He gave in, B-" good choice arch, jug is the worst to argue with. Trust me I've had my experience." J-" hey, I'm a nice guy!" I claimed. B-" I know babe, you just have a strong opinion." She said, clapping my back. 

V-"okay enough about moody jug." Veronica pitched in. J-" I'm not-" I was cut of by Veronica again. V-"yes, now shut it." Betty sat and laughed at me as slides closer to her, pouting. V-"we kinda have something to tell you.." She started, A-"yeah, well as you know were getting married in a few months." Archie continued. J-"yeah I kinda Hope I get Invited." I chuckled, V-"idiot" she mumbled. B-" jug let her talk before she snaps your head off." Betty said placing her hand on my leg. V-"thanks b," She chuckled. 

V-"well what we want to tell you is... I'm- we're pregnant." My eyes whined. B-"oh my god v!!" Betty smiled, B-"congratulations! How fare along are you?" Betty asked, V-"well not completely sure but about two months, we're going to see a doctor tomorrow." She smiled bright. J-"damn arch, you got her knock up before you're married." Betty slapped my head. B-"jug!" Betty yelled, J-"sorry!" B-" I don't know what's up with him today." V-" I do, he's jughead, there's always something up with him." 

A-" good point" arch agreed and kissed her cheek. J-"y'all are against me today." I complained. B-"I'm not," Betty kissed my lips quickly. J-"well you shouldn't after the morning we had." I whispered, Betty's cheeks flushed red. V-"I don't even know what he said by the look on Betts face." Veronica said as I kissed Betty's cheek chuckling. B-"no you don't," Betty under her breath. B-" V I can't believe you're pregnant! God I hope it'll be a girl." I laid my arm around Betty's waist in a lazy grip. V-"Me too! She would be the cutest little girl!" She said tearing up 

J-"dude don't cry." V-" I'm gonna cry if you call me dude one more time." I rolled my eyes at her, A-" Betty I really don't know what's up with them." Archie said quietly to Betty. B-"they just love each other" Betty claimed to arch as we still argued. V-"no I hate him." Veronica interrupted. J-"ha, they're right, I'm the brother you never had. Just admit it." I fought back. V-"okay I'm done arguing with you for today. Wanna come back to our place?" She asked, Betty looked to my side. B-" sure, right jug?" She asked, J-"yeah whatever." I agreed, Betty kissed my lips and we were headed to their apartment.