Part 11

- sorry it's been so long🥺 but here u go! Enjoy!!

Betty pov
B-" it was so nice to see them today." I leaned my head back on the seat while jug drove us home. J-"agreed" he said, squeezing my thigh lightly. J-"You're tired," B-"no..." I disagree. B-" i never said that." J-"well, you need rest, baby mama." I giggled and grabbed his hand and invited our fingers together. B-"i do love the sound of that." J-"me too love, me too." as soon as we pulled up in the driveway jug turned my head and kissed me. J-"I love you," he kissed me again before I got the chance to say anything. B-"I love you too." I said as I pulled away. He got out of the car and opened the door for me.
[The next day]
B-"good morning baby," I kissed jug cheek letting him wake up. J-"mmm, come here." He pulled his arms open and I moved over and under his duvet. He kissed my forehead and slowly opened his eyes looking down at me in his arms. J-"you slept okay?" His voice was filled with worry. B-"yes juggie, don't worry. I haven't been so nauseous today." J-"okay that's good." I nodded, he quickly looked over at his phone. J-"oh wow love, you let me sleep long today." I giggled because I know he hates it when I wake him up early. B-"you're the sleepiest person I know." I chuckled, J-"I know," he said and fake yawned. B-"but since I let you sleep longer today that just means you need to get up soon, we're going to tell your parents today."

Jughead pov
J-"yes mam" I teased, I moved down a little to kiss her exposed stomach. J-"hi baby," I whispered quietly. J-"I can't wait to meet you." I placed another kiss and moved up to kiss Betty's lips. B-"let's get up," she smiled. I quickly kissed her again and we got to get ready to go to my parents.
Fp-"hey guys! It's so good to see you!" My dad exclaimed as he opened the door. He pulled Betty into a hug, she giggled. She's always been first when it comes to my dad and honestly, I don't mind at all. Fp-"hey son," he clapped my shoulder and moved into the kitchen. Betty laughed and kissed my cheek. B-"I'm his favorite," she whispered. I turned to her ear, J-"you're mine too." She kissed me quickly, B-"I know." She said and walked after my dad into the kitchen. Je-"Betty! Jug!!" Jelly yelled running down the stair. J-"hey jelly!" I said opening my arms to give her a hug. Je-"I haven't seen you in ages!" She complained, J-"I know, it's been too long. Betts and I have just been bucked up lately." Je-"but still, I missed u!" B-"jelly?" Jelly quickly turned and ran to hug Betty. B-"hi jelly," she laughed and hugged tight. J-"babe, jelly is almost taller than you now." B-"oh hush," jellybean chuckled and let go.
G-"Guys! Come eat!" My mom yelled after us. We walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table with Betty between jelly and I.
We sat for a while talking and enjoying one another's presence. I grabbed Betty's hand and squeezed it just to let her know it was time for us to tell them. I cleaned my throat and they all looked up from their plates and looked at me. J-"um, we just have something we wanted to tell you." I said, J-"You want to do it?" I asked Betty nervously. B-"no, go ahead jug." I nodded and continued. J-"well.. As you guys know Betty and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now.." I told them, my mom's eyes lit up. G-"omg, really?" She smiled, Betty nodded tearfully. G-"we're going to be grandparents?" J-"yes mom, you're going to be a grandmother." G-"oh you guys!" I looked at my dad who couldn't believe it either. G-"congratulations baby." She said while hugging me tight and kissed my cheek. She quickly moved onto Betty and hugged her to death. Je-"wait wait, I'm not following here... Betty is pregnant?!" B-"yes jelly, i am." Her jaw dropped to the floor. Fb-"good job soon finally got it on track." My dad chuckled joy full after he had hugged Betty and I. J-"ew dad, don't say it like that." I chuckled again and I held Betty's hand in mine. G-"how far along are you?" B-"I'm just about 2 months, so I'm not really showing yet." I smiled at them. G-"I'm so happy for you guys. You're a great team and you'll definitely be the best parents." Je-"me too, congrats guys. I honestly can't wait to meet the bean!" B-"the bean?" Betty laughed, Je-"yes! My little bean." J-"of course you already have something call them." I chuckled at jelly.
We kept talking about our further life and the bean that would arrive. We started cleaning the table. J-"baby" B-"hm?" J-"come with me for a sec." she nodded and followed me into the living room. I pulled her closer and kissed her hard on the lips. J-"I love you, so much." I whispered. She giggled happily, B-"I love you, juggie." She leaned up on the toes to kiss me.