part 8

Betty pov

J-"Come on Betty! You need to see a doctor." B-"no. I don't want to, it's nothing, it's a cold."

J-"Betty-" B-"no, I'm fine." I tried to convince him not to go. I'm not pregnant anyways so I don't wanna go. J-"Betty you've been sick on and off for two weeks now. Let's just get you checked, I'm sick of worrying about you." He kept pushing it. B-"jug no-" I stopped myself and quickly left the bedroom as I felt the need to throw up. I could hear him follow me as I hurled all over the toilet. He gave me a serious look as I finished. J-"we're going," he exclaimed not going in. B-"fine," I mumbled. He picked me up from the floor and placed me back in bed.

J-"I'll be right back," he said and left the bedroom. I could hear faith talking and I guess he was talking on the phone. His steps could be heard on the stairs. J-"he's gonna make time for you today. In 3 hours, do whatever." He signed leaving the room once again. Is he seriously mad at me? What did I ever do to piss him off, he's unbelievable sometimes. I got up from the bed, my head spinning a bit. I didn't worry about it since my thoughts were filled up with jug. B-"what is your problem?" I huffed as I saw him in the kitchen standing leaned against the sink. J-"nothing," he mumbled, I took a step further into the kitchen standing closer to him. B-"jug, stop being a douche and tell me the truth." I know him so well I didn't have to ask but I want him to talk to me and not shut all his feelings down. J-"you probably already know," he whispered, B-"I do, but I want to hear it from you. You can talk to me about everything." J-"I know... I'm a guy I don't share my feelings." B-"when you're my guy you do. So get that pretty mouth of yours speaking." I said, making him laugh. J-"I'm just worried, what if something is seriously wrong with you. What if I'm gonna lose you." He glared down at the floor and did not want to meet my eyes. I walked up to him and lifted his head, I cupped his cheek making him look in my eyes.

I love his eyes, I've always had. The blue you can see when there's extra light in the room and the dark green there apres too. B-"I promise you that I'll be okay. There's nothing to worry about, we're going to go down and he'll tell us that it's just a bad cold and that's that's." I assured him. J-"your probably right," he slightly smiled. B-"of course I'm right." I smirked. My thumb crashed his cheek as I kissed him holding onto him tight. B-"I love you," J-"I love you too."

B-"are you okay?" I asked, making sure he wasn't as worried. He nodded and kissed me this time. B-"good, I'm gonna take a bath." I told him, J-"um can I join?" I giggled at him, B-"won't you anyways?" I asked since he pretty much does every time.

J-"yeah okay fair enough." He chuckled and followed to the bathroom. I turned the hot water on letting it fill up to the top. I stripped my clothes of as well as jug. He sat down first and I sat leaning against him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I felt light kisses on my neck and my cheek. I turned to face him and kissed him lovingly. His goofy smiled made me laugh and kiss him again.

Jughead pov

We sat in the bath for a long time but decided to get up to get clothes on.

B-"juuug..." I looked over my shoulder to see Betty. J-"whaaat" I mocked her. She walked up to me and embraced me, B-" do we still have to go?" She asked blinking her laches at me. J-"Betty-" B-"okay okay, I'll stop asking!" She said frustrated and walked away again. 

I culled and grabbed a hoodie from my wardrobe and went down to meet her in the kitchen. J-"you're cold." I claimed, B-"no..?" I threw her the hoodie I had in my hand and told her to put it on. B-"yes sir," she teased, making me roll my eyes. J-"please eat something before we go." B-"jug, stop worrying so much." J-"I'm sorry, I can't help it." B-"I know," I kissed her forehead. B-"can't we get food after." She smirked coughing. J-"do you want Mcdonalds again?" I mentally slapped myself, of course I know the answer to that. J-"you don't have to answer, I already know the answer." She winked and kissed the corner of my mouth.

J-"now let's go, you fool." We got our shoes on and hopped in the car leaving the house.

D-"come on in." The doctor showed us into a room.

- go check my instagram out - it would mean a lot to me <3

username - riverdaleisthebedstandcole