Part 31 - Last part

No pov

Life seemed to go in the right direction at the Jones's house. Their four kids grew more and more as the days and months passed by.

Jughead and Betty never change for each other and they felt like the young couple were still completely in love even though they were both getting older as people tend to do.

One night Betty was laying against Jughead's cheat where they were relaxing on the couch. She mentions to Jughead how weird it was to think back to the life before kids, before married and before adulthood.

One thing that really blew the couple away was one day not many months after Jake had turned sixteen he turned up at home with a girl's hand cluning to his own. Their little boy had a girlfriend and Betty was nearly crying that night after.

Jughead had chuckled at her and said to Betty that he had to slip some condoms into Jake's drawer using the "what if." Betty slapped his arm and told him not to embarrass him.

It was strange to watch them becoming older and older but Jughead and Betty couldn't enjoy life more after the four miracles of kids. Lia became the sassy teenager as they expected.

A sassy and girly version of Jughead was what she really was.

The twin girls: Oliva and Violet were some happy champers and always lit the room up with their charm.

Adorable couldn't even cut it when they were toddlers.

Jughead never really got it through his skull, how he managed to be the father of those pretty kids, he was always quick to pin it on Betty. But that was also his honest opinion about Betty, she was the most beautiful woman in his world and he was sure other people saw her like that too.

They were married and in love and that never changed, there wasn't an end to their love. Nobody could ever break it and if they were apart, things ever changed for them.

Jughead's parents adored all their grandchildren and embraced them in love each time they saw each other, which was pretty often.

Jellybean, Jughead's little sister, grew up to be a young independent woman herself with a somewhat nice husband in Jughead's opinion and two twin boys. They were a lot to handle even for Betty and Jughead whenever they babysat them. But the two boys loved staying at their uncle and aunties house.

Life did end up going in the right direction for the pair, even when everything seemed so pointless at first. They may not have had faith at first but it slowly crawled its way back into their hearts.

They were together through everything and anything, never letting each other down.
They supported one another in life and in life discussion, they figured it out together and always side by side.

They truly were together till the end.

/
A/n
Thank you so much for reading and sticking with me.

It took me so long to finished this because I had no idea how to and wanted to it to end in a prober way.

I hope you enjoyed it..

I'll hopefully see you again in the future ;)

-MM