🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【55】

【ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ's sᴀᴄʀɪғɪᴄᴇ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

I'M STILL ALIVE!!

Despite me not in the TBHK fandom anymore, I decided to remove the hiatus om this book.

My life is dedicated on Genshin Impact rn XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey No. 6-sama....These people..." Aoi turned from the crystall ball to the reaper. "Can I go with you to see them?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Delving straight into the fire to save my friend, I'm Yashiro Nene!

After Aoi have been kidnapped, we came to No. 6's domain to save her. We immediately started searching for her!

Continuously...'

"That room looks strange! Let's go!" Yashiro rushed into the huge door and swung it opened. "Aoi-"

She stopped from her sentence to see the room empty.

'We searched,-'

"Ao-chan!" Akane opened another door, only for it to be empty too.

'And searched,-'

"Aoi-chan!" Hanako yelled. Hatsume watched as the mokke she had asked an errant came back, floating on the water towards her.

"Did you find her?" She picked it up and it shook it's head, saying that the little mission was a failure.

'But Aoi was nowhere to be seen...'

'We searched everywhere, but Aoi is still nowhere to be seen!' Yashiro thought, getting teary eyed as she held on to the female seventh mystery for comfort.

"It's creepy how empty this place is." Akane commented.

"But it seems pretty safe." Hanako said as he stared at a toy rooster.

"Aoi...I wonder how you're doing right now..." Yashiro muttered, worried for her friend's safety. "I wonder if you're crying..."

"Nene-chan...We'll find her, okay?" Hatsume assured her assistant.

"Maybe No. 6 is doing something pervy to her." Hanako thought out loud.

"If he is, I will kill him with my own two hands." Yashiro told the male seventh mystery with a murderous look in her eyes.

"Hanako, I'll be the one who will personally exorcise you with Teru-kun's sword, if you don't shut that perverted mouth of yours." Hatsume threatened. Looking back at her other half who was beginning to shake like a leaf, he was getting flashbacks of how he was almost exorcised by the said Student Council President.

"Yashiro-san, Lord and Lady No. 7, stop saying such weird things." Akane scolded as he look back at the three, behind him. His eyes widened. "Huh? What is...Why is this glowing?"

"For real." Yashiro stared at Aoi's basket in awe. It was infact glowing.

"Why so sudden?" Akane went closer to inspect it.

"Maybe it reacted to something?" Hanako added

"React? Wait..." Yashiro got a little scared. "Maybe a very strong ghost...Is close by?!"