🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【20】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Have you heard of the rumor? It's school mystery number one;

The three clock keepers...

There's a big old clock somewhere in the school. That clock is time itself- The time that flows through the school...

If you move the hands of that clock, the school's time is yours to command...

But, you see... There are guards watching over the big clock. They're the three clock keepers, who represent past, present and the future...

If anyone touches the clock without their permission... The three clock keepers will steal the time from that person's life!'

"So there you have it!" Aoi exclaimed as she finished the rumor. Yashiro Nene and her was walking towards their next class when she started telling the rumor. "It's a really popular rumor these days!"

"...Is...Is that so?" Yashiro seems really frightened now. Hatsume wasn't with her today to comfort her, for she decided to spend her day with Hanako after the tea party incident.

'Here it comes...Aoi's rumors..' Yashiro thought. 'Before I met Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan, I thought they were fun... But lately, every rumors she tells me comes true- It so scary!

Don't tell me, this one will... No, it couldn't possibly be true...'

Aoi stared at her friend as she sulked. "Nene-chan?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What is it?" Yashiro turn towards her as she look down.

"It's just...I.... I have something I have to tell you, Nene-chan..."

Yashiro look confused. But before she could ask, she then heard a clock ticking.

"Actually...I.."

The clock ticked louder.

"I..."

The clock ticked furiously and louder.

A scream was heard making the two flinched in shock. It came from from their classroom. The two girls ran towards their crowding classmates. One of their classmates, Yamabuki Lemon took out his phone and snapped a picture.

"What's wrong?!" Yashiro stared at their room in horror. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!"

Their classroom look like that it was abandoned for decades.

"Whoa, all of this dust!"

"Urk! I thought it was snow!"

"The windows arw broken too!"

"A burglar?!"

"And the desks are rusty too!"

"B-bioterrorism?"

The whole class entered the classroom and rummaged through their things.

"Who would do such thing?!"

"My lunch....It's rotten..."

"The textbooks too..."

"MY HANITAROU!! It's eroded..."

"Did anything happened to you, Ao-chan?!" Yashiro's classmate, Akane asked worriedly.

"Huh? Look like my stuff is fine..." Aoi said making Akane threw his broken clay figure to the nearest person near him, which was the blonde boy, Lemon.