🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【9】

【ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I remember standing behind my brother as he faced off against supernaturals....

I always knew he would win. He look so cool out there...

When he turned to look at me, he always have a caring smile on his face...

I thought that smiling face was the same one he wore in the battle too but...

In everytime......In every battle...'

Kou stared at his brother, who was facing him in disbelief. He was infront of the crying Hatsume and unconcious Hanako, as if trying to protect them from his brother's wraith.

'Is this... The face you were making? Nii-chan.....'

"He's one of the dangerous supernaturals. I'm going to exorcise him right here and now." Teru said, his expression was terrifying that it made the female seventh mystery tremble under his gaze. His expression soon change into a happy one as he face his younger brother.

"So if you would get out of the way?" He asked him with a soft smile.

"....N-no..."

Teru sighed as he took his red bead bracelet off. "Oh honestly...."

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Kou felt the beads wrap around his body, tying him up as he then fell into the ground.

'These beads! They're for binding, supernaturals!' Kou thought. "Teru-nii!"

His brother look back at him. "You just aren't mature enough, Kou. No need to bother yourself with all of these unecessary thoughts." Kou layed there speechless.

Teru then walked infront of the two supernatural, his sword unsheath and ready to be used. "Glad to see you two are doing well.

Haven't see the two of you since yesterday, school mystery." Hanako was now concious, he tried to hold his knife as Hatsume tried to help him up.

"Haku-jouda-" Hanako tried to say. His wisp tried to approached but was blocked by lightning.

The two seventh mystery looked shocked as a lightning dome locking them up with the older exorcist. "I won't let you summon your Tsueshiro. I wouldn't want to make this fight, any more difficult." Teru stated, getting closer to the two. Kou watched everything with dread.

'A lightning cage....!! At this they won't be able to get away.... Still the spirit blade is an anti-evil artifact that's mainly only for attack. It shouldn't be that good at controlling lightning, so how?'

Hatsume stood up infront of Hanako, spreading her arms as if trying to protect him. She gave the older minamoto a glare.

"What a scary face." Teru stated sarcastically. "Your glare is similar to a kitten's

" I have no business with you. I only came here for him." Teru gestured to Hanako who was now gripping his knife tightly as he watched his bestfriend got pushed away from him. Teru noticed this and smiled.

"Nice try. But no matter how much you try to cover it up... In the end you can never hide what you truly are.." Hanako's eyes widened.

" A troublesome ghost that goes unstable at a drop of a hat.... and harms the living at slightest provocation...