🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【13】

【ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋsᴛᴀᴄᴋs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuchigomori looked at the boy infront of him. A ringing silence surrounds them, until Amane decided to break it.

"Sensei....I want you to know...I have a moon rock!.." His sensei look at him in disbelief. "Huh?"

The raven haired boy took out something from his pocket. "It came one night when I think I was four. It fell from the sky, right in front of me." Amane showed him the rock. "This is it! Would you believe if I say it was real? "

Tsuchigomori inspected it closer. "....No...." Amane laughed at this.

"Thought not! But her and I believed that it's real. And that's why no matter what anyone says, this is a moon rock!"

The boy then ran towards the chalkboard. "Sensei, How far do you think the moon is from the earth?" He then took a chalk and started writing. "It's more than 380,000 kilometers away! And that's how far this baby travelled to get from here from the moon! isn't that incredible?! Even a rock can travel like this, can go that far."

Amane then grinned at his teacher. " It's my most prized possession." Tsuchigomori only stared at him in silence and sighed.

"We're not talking about the moon, Yugi. We're talking about y-" Amane ran towards the window, completely ignoring him.

"Hey, Look at that!"

"Listen to me!"

"Sensei! The moon is already out!" The raven haired boy said turning to his teacher. Tsuchigomori only stared at his bandages that was coming off.

'It's coming untied.' He thought arranging the things back in the first aid kit.

"Have you ever wanted to go to the moon, sensei?" The teacher turned back towards the boy, but his eyes widened at the sight.

Amane was now standing on the window as he stared on the moon. "Well I have....And she said that she would come to accompany me there."

He then raised his rock towards the moon. "The moon is big and beautiful... Maybe that's why....I just... I feel like it's gotta be a really great place....." His feet was only an inch closer to the edge making his teacher panicked. ".....And maybe....She's actually there waiting for me....."

"JUST A-.....BE CAREFUL!" Tsuchigomori ran towards the boy, the first aid kit falling into the ground. Amane look at him with his big yellow emotionless eyes.

The boy slapped his teacher's hand, which made Tsuchigomori stared at him in disbelief.

"Hey, sensei? You said...You're worried about me right?" Amane muttered, but the man infront of him heard it.

"Yeah..."

"You said you wanted to help me, right?"

"I did." Tsuchigomori answered, nervously not knowing where this conversation would lead.

"Then would you do one thing for me?" The raven haired boy asked. His sensei stared at him for a minute and sighed.

"....All right." He finally answered making the boy grinned. "Great! Here then!"

Amane gave his moon rock on his sensei's opened palm, and close it with his scratched ones. "Take this..."

"Isn't this your prize possesion?" Tsuchigomori asked. The boy only smiled.