🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【16】

【ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now come, our princess! Forsake all, and become part of our world!" The pufferfish said as Yashiro Nene was dragged into the water.

"No!" Yashiro said as she soon transformed. 'I turned into a fish!'

The pufferfish, who was now larger than her, raised her up using his fin to his eye level. "Don't you understand? You are thoughtless, My lady. Your legs are fat. You have no taste in males.

You are truly an overwhelming failure in the matter of love!"

This struck Yashiro hard on the chest. "N-no, I am not..." Yashiro denied, but she knows deep inside, the pufferfish was right.'Hatsume-chan, She's gorgeous, she has slender legs... The boys would love her more if she was alive...' The white fish trembled. The pufferfish noticed this.

"You poor thing. Surely you were aware of this, somewhere deep down? You knew at this rate you were going.... You would never have a boyfriend." Yashiro yelped at the thought. The pufferfish then brought the vile containing the mermaid's blood.

"There, There. It's nothing to troubled over, now. You were merly born into the wrong world, the dried-up world of the near shore, and those ghastly legs. If you were to throw them all away..." The pufferfish and his companion show her the aquatic world, behind them. "And do us the honor of coming into our world...

You would reign as Queen! In a word, You'll be popular!"

Yashiro's fish eyes widened. She could already imagine the life of a fish celebrity. She could be on top of the popularity chart of all the fishes in water.

"I'd be popular?" Yashiro's eyes sparkled.

"Yes! Now, please take the Great Mermaid's lifeblood.." The mustached pufferfish opened the fish shape bottle. As the blood inside began to pour out.

Yashiro was about to drink it when she then heard, both of Hanako and Hatsume's voices. "Don't.."

All of sudden, a fish net caught her and pulled her out of the water, Yashiro screamed as she fell down, reverting back into a human. Before she could hit the ground, someone caught her bridal style.

"Your world maybe kind to her..." A monotone feminine voice started. Yashiro looked up to see a emotionless Hatsume, she was the one who was carrying her. Despite the human girl being taller and her smaller figure, She was actually strong. One of the benefits of being a supernatural.

"This one maybe cruel... But it doesn't matter." She heard Hanako's footsteps nearing, looking at the other seventh mystery, she saw the net he was holding. So he was the one who took her out of the water.

"Because, Yashiro likes us..." The Ghostly duo said in unison, both of their faces were blank.

Yashiro couldn't even believe at what she heard. 'They actually do care...' She thought making her tear up abit.

"Hanako-kun.... Hatsume-chan...." The said supernaturals look down towards her, as she was still carried bridal style by Hatsume. They smiled at the daikon legged girl, brightly, replacing the frown they had earlier.