🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【25】

【sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro Nene hummed a tune as she walked down the hallway to the bathroom where her two ghost friends resides in.

"Hanako-kun!! Hatsume-chan!!" The daikon legged girl shouted happily as she entered the bathroom, but she soon stopped when she noticed something. "Huh?"

"Hatsume-chan!!" Yashiro dropped her school bag ran towards the crying female seventh mystery on the ground, surrounded by mokkes who were trying their best to comfort their mistress. "What's wrong?! Where's Hanako-kun?!"

"T-that's th-the t-thing..." Hatsume stuttered, still crying as she stared at her assistant. "I-I c-can't find h-him anywhere..."

'I'm getting a sense of deja vu here....' Yashiro sweatdropped. "Where do you think, you last saw him? Did you two got in an argument?"

"I knew you'd come here, Yashiro Nene..." A feminine voice interrupted the two.

"Oh! You're-" Yashiro turn around. "Y-yako-san!"

The former second mystery, Yako of the Misaki Stairs stood infront of the bathroom door, glaring at the Daikon legged girl.

"What're you doing here-"

"I'm here to file a complaint!" Yako shouted as she approached the human girl.

"A Complaint?"

"Yes! What kind of rumor do you think you're spreading? Is this some kind of joke?" Yako asked angrily.

"Rumor? Do you mean the new one I started?"

'The Greatest Romance ♡ Power Spot: The Misaki Stairs!

That place is the perfect spot for couples in love!

Any couple who climbs the entire length of the staircase while holding hands and professing their love may be bound together Forever!

But You mustn't step on the fourth step! Or your love will be severe for all eternity!'

"Your staircase has been reborn as a sacret place for lovers, How wonderful!" Yashiro cheered, this made Yako even angrier as she then transformed into a fox and bit the human girl.

"Aieeee! Why! Why!"

"Silence, Whelp! Every single freakin' day, lovebirds come to my stairs and make out with each other! Nothing could be more obnoxious! So I came to get my revenge by chomping on you!!"

"Ow,Ow,Ow, Hatsume-chan!! Help me!!"

"Um...Y-yako-san..." Hatsume spoke up, wiping her tears. "C-could you p-please, let go of my assistant? P-please come back i-if Hanako is here..."

"Hmph. I know that, I saw him go into the science prep room, alittle while ago." The white fox stated. "Did you fight or something, (Y/n)-chan? I will bite him for you if you want!"

"I don't think that's nessesary, Yako-san..." Yashiro sweatdropped. "Also why the science prep room?"

"You know? No.5's place!"