🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【51】

【sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Back and fourth, Her hair done in beautiful braids, weaving the yorishiro, girl of the basket.

Awaiting the moon, she weaves the pattern of six-thread'

"Come now, Everyone.... Together we shall weave god's yorishiro carefully. But you are not to succumb to slumber....

If you do...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The afterschool bell finally rang, signaling for all the students to pick their things and go home.

'At long last, the semester exams are over with!'

"Now we finally get to have our summer break!" Yashiro Nene cheered.

'-is what I thought, until...'

"What are you talking about, Nene-chan?" Aoi approached her friend in confusion. "Starting the day after tomorrow, we have to go on our study camp, remember?"

Yashiro paused when she was reminded. "Camp?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Study camp?" Hanako asked. Holding a small banner that says 'Good work on exams'. Hatsume paused halfway of eating a piece of strawberry cake, she and Kou made earlier. The young exorcist paused as well, holding soda cans along with some mokke.

"Yup! The first years of the highschool divison get to go." Yashiro explained. "Everyone meets when the sun goes down and then we all go together as a group!"

"Oh! I'm part of the executive commitee, so I'll be going as well. To learn from our senpais." Kou told, making Yashiro's ruby red eyes brighten up, her cheeks lightened a little bit at the thought of seeing Kou at night.

Yashiro felt a pair of eyes staring at her soul. Looking at the source, she saw a smirking Hatsume, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly as she silent gesture to her and Kou.

"Hatsume-chan! Don't think anything weird!" Yashiro huffed in embarrassment. "Anyways, I've decided that I'll think about my short lifespan more after our camp ends..."

The three flinched at this.

Both Hanako and Hatsume seems likely wanted to argue with her.

"But I mean-... Study camp is one of the good memories you make at school! I want to go!" Yashiro defended. Giving the two mysteries a sad look. "I'll also be able to meet you two at night, Hanako-kun....Hatsume-chan."

"And plus..." Yashiro added, starting to daydream. "The chances of getting asked out during study camp is high.... It's one of those famed love events you always get to hear about!!"

'Oh no you don't!' Hatsume's (E/c) orbs, darkened. Especially when she saw the longing look, Kou sent towards her white haired friend.

Hanako flinched when he felt his girlfriend's hand went through his jacket's pocket, magically pulled out a landle. He stared at her, confused and a little worried. "Hatsu-chan?"

The female spirit said nothing. Her bangs covering her eyes. She then opened the sink's faucet and with the laddle, she began splashing Yashiro.

"Waah! Stop!" Yashiro cried, feeling scales appearing around her body. "Hatsume-chan! Why are you splashing me with water-"