🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【37】

ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ❵】

Dun dun dun dah!

I'm back! I know my break was like only a few days but I can't let my inspiration drift away! And I have a three new book ideas that I wanna share with you guys, so I appreciate it if you read the author's note at the end of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tada! Mitsuba's senpai.... School Mystery Number Four..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro Nene panted as she ran faster that her fat ankles could manage. She was late for class.

Her footsteps echoed through the empty halls, not really noticing a weird looking tower from a window she passed by.

"GOOD MORNING!" Yashiro yelled as she burst through her classroom door, out of breath. Her bestfriend, Akane Aoi approached her.

"Good morning, Nene-chan~" The purple haired girl greeted. "The teacher's not here yet~"

"Good~ I'm safe!" Yashiro sighed in relief. She made way towards her desk, greeting some classmates who greet her back. She sat on her desk and sighed again. 'I made it...'

"Wow..." Someone said behind her. She slowly turn around. "Yashiro-san, your hair is really messy. Did you run here? You're really working hard. Good morning."

Hanako gave her an amused smile making Yashiro's eyes widened. Rather wearing his usual clothes, he was wearing the current Kamome highschool boys' uniform, dangling from his breast pocket was a moon keychain that seems to be attached to the pen inside the pocket and he wasn't wearing his trusty hat. Hanako stretched his arms fro his seat.

"Huh?" Yashiro stared at him in disbelief as she slammed her hands on his desk. "HANAKO-KUN?!"

"Huh?" The poor boy got startled as Yashiro grabbed him by his shoulders. "I'm Amane though. Who's Hanako?"

Yashiro stared at him for a moment making him nervous. She began to pat him. "Why are you in the classroom?! Should you be in the bathroom with Hatsume-chan?! Where is she anyways, and what's witg that face?!"

Amane laughed, getting tickled by her constant pat. Yashiro realized something. 'My hand doesn't... Pass through...'

Amane got weirded out. "Um... You're drawing a lot of attention."

Yashiro flinched as she looked around, all of her classmates were actually staring at her weirdly.

"Good Morning, Everyone~ Sorry I'm late, I have to stop by at the School Council office." A cheery melodic voice called out getting everyone's attention.

Yashiro sighed in relief, seeing everyone wasn't staring at her anymore, but her ruby red eyes widened in shock as she got a good look towards the newcomer.

Wearing the school girls' uniform, similar to hers but with longer sleeves was other than Hatsume herself. Her hair was still the same style except that her usual flower clip was replaced by a simple plain (f/c) hairclip that kept some of her hair away from her face. She gave everyone a confused look. "What's going one?"

"HATSUME-CHAN?!" Yashiro screamed as she quickly ran towards the girl and shook her rapidly. "Why are you wearing the school uniform along with Hanako?!"

She then stopped when she heard her classmate's whispers around her.

"Is Yashiro-san not feeling well?"