🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【41】

【ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ❵】

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro Nene grunted as she did her best to push open the school gate with all of her strength. Yugi Amane and (L/n) (Y/N) watched her from behind.

'Good Evening! With a grip of 35kg in my right hand, I am Yashiro!

After saying to both Hanako-kun and Hatsume-chan, "Let's run away." The three of us left the rooftop together.

And now we're outside the school trying to open the gates!'

Yashiro gasped as she finally manage to push the steel gate open and beamed with joy. "It's open!" She then turned towards the two childhood friends. "Hanako-kun! Hatsume-chan! Let's go!"

The daikon legged girl then paused when she saw the hesistation clouding the eyes of the two. "Hanako-kun? Hatsume-chan?"

"Yashiro-chan...I don't think this is a good idea...." (Y/n) muttered, scratching her cheek.

"....Are you really going outside?" Amane asked. twiddling his thumb.

"Yeah. Let's go together, you two." Yashiro said, holding her hand towards them. (Y/n) stared at her in awe, noticing how determind her friend was.

"I'm not going, neither will (N/n)." Amane stated, grabbing (Y/n) by her wrist as she was about to go with Yashiro. (Y/n) stared at him for a few seconds before sighing sadly. "You brought us all the way here but.... I... We won't go outside."

"Amane...." (Y/n) gave him a sad and desperate look.

"Not now, (Y/n)-"

"Why?" Amane look back from (Y/n) to Yashiro in shock.

"Why, Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked. "Hatsume-chan seems want to go. Do you want to stay here? Or should I say, Amane-kun? (Y/n)-chan?"

(Y/n) furrow her eyebrows in confusion as Amane look down, his bangs covering his eyes. But he then look back towards the white haired girl infront of him and smiled.

"I want to stay here. Ofcourse I do." Amane grinned. "Run away? Why? I'm with (N/n) here. This right now is the most fun I've ever had!"

Yashiro's eyes widened and so did (Y/n)'s.

"There's nothing good to be found outside. The roads at night are dangerous, it's too bright to see the stars. Let's go back to the others, Yashiro-san." Amane used his free hand to hold Yashiro's wrist. "Or Do you not like it here?"

Amane stared at Yashiro with a curious look. (Y/n) bit her lip as she waited for Yashiro's respond.

"No.... I like it. There's a lot of fun things, but... I...." Yashiro look at her feet, remembering her time with Hanako and creating a sisterly bond with Hatsume. She look at the two with her bright ruby red orbs."The two people I considered very important to me aren't here. So I have to go."

Amane and (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

"Those two... people.... Are the people who look exactly like us, isn't it?" (Y/n) asked her. Yashiro coulf have sworn she saw different mixture of emotions, swimming around the girl's (e/c) orbs.

"I already said it before, right?" Yashiro puffed her cheeks. "I'm not repeating myself."

"If... You really want to go outside..." (Y/n) took Amane's hand off of her wrist and approached her fat ankled friend. She smiled. "Who am I to stop you? You have the right to decided for yourself after all, Yashiro-chan."