🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【35】

【sᴛᴀʀ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ❵】

I tried to come of an innocent insult that seems appropriate for children would always say. I might edit this when I could think of a better one. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" The boy asked. Yashiro Nene only stared at him.

'This boy...' Yashiro thought. 'I feel like I've seen him before... Seems like he's in elemntary school.'

"Yeah... I'm fine..." Yashiro said as she accepted the boy's hand and pulled her up. She then frozed as realization hit her. 'No I'm not fine at all!'

"Where am I?! Where is everybody?!" Yashiro exclaimed as she frantically looked around.

She remembered what happened. 'I was at the boundary's festival with Hanako-kun, Kou-kun and Hatsume-chan, We enjoyed the festival...And then I got hit by a bull! Why would getting hit by a bull cause this?!'

Yashiro began to hit her head in dispair, she was alone in an unknown place with a grade school kid who was munching on a apricot candy behind her.

Yashiro stood up, she then looked at her feet then to the stalls around her. 'No water, Then this isn't a boundary?! Infact, all of the booths, seems different too...'

"Um... Can I ask you something?...." Yashiro asked the young boy next to her. "What's today's date...?"

"Today?" The boy questioned, he then pointed towards a nearby poster with the current date. "There."

"The Star Festival Poster?......1964...." Yashiro's eyes widened. "That's the Showa era!!!"

'I have gone back atleast 50 years?! Why?!'

"How do I get back?!"

"Onee-san, are you lost?" The boy watched her from a far as his yellow eyes stared at Yashiro with a bit concerned. "There's a lost children's center, somewhere near the bamboo tree, should I take you there? I'm going there now anyways to hang this."

Yashiro stared at the red tag that the boy brought out. 'A red tag... Hanako-kun said if  I collect all five and hung them from the bamboo tree, my wish would be granted... Right now, I have the four colors... The only one I'm missing is red...

If I collect all five and write "I want to go back." Could I return to where I was?!'

"Onee-san?" The boy asked.

"Hey kid..." Yashiro held the boy's shoulder making him a little scared as she gave him a creepy grin. "How about giving it to me?

That tag... That red tag.... I appreciate it so please... I'll do anything..."

The boy quickly moved the tag away from her. Yashiro tried to reach for it again, only for him to move it away again. The boy gripped unto his tag protectively as Yashiro gripped his leg. "Please~~~ I need that tag~~~!!"

"De-demon!" The boy cried scared. "Why do you even need my tag so bad?!"

"It's just... without it... I..." Yashiro stammered. 'Huh? What will I do? He'll be even more confused if I tell him the truth...' "...Back..."

"Back?"

"Boyfriend..." Yashiro screamed. "Withour that tag, I won't be able to get a boyfriend!!! Ever!!"

Yashiro turns red in embarassement as the boy and few people, stared at her weirdly.

The people continued walking, trying to ignore her. The boy on the other hand, felt weirded out, he tried to back away only to accidentally hit someone hard, sending them to the ground.