🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【10】

ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋsᴛᴀᴄᴋs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

A quick question from Author-chan: What do you think of the story so far? Comment your answer please ^w^V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... You're....Interested in the seven mysteries?" The green haired girl asked.

"Uh...W-well....Something like that..." Yashiro lied. The girl picked up one of the books and read the cover.

"Hanako-san....Oh.... The cat like kid..."

"W-what?" Yashiro frozed. 'Does she already know?' She thought getting nervous.

The girl only made cat noises with her emotionless voice, Waving her hands on her head, as if attempting to copy a cat's ears.

"Capricious, Selfish.... And childish. Is yours like that too?" The girl asked her. A thought came into Yashiro's mind.

'Does she know Hanako-kun!? Capricious, selfish and childish?! He's never wanted me to baby him, not even with Hatsume-chan.... He's just clingy with her.'

She then gasped slightly. 'Wait... I know this scenario... I've seem this in a manga!

Just who is this girl?! Ack! Don't tell me she's...

Hanako-kun's girlfriend?!'

The daikon legged girl's head began to spin, she could feel herself getting dizzy from all of these possible scenarios.

'But.... I thought he liked Hatsume-chan... Is he a player?!

Is he just playing with Hatsume-chan's feelings?!'

"If you want to know more about him..." Yashiro was cutted off of her thoughts. "You should go and visit, Mystery number 5."

The girl then walked away, leaving the library with a brown haired boy Yashiro tried to catch up to her.

"Wait!-" All of sudden, She bumped into a teacher, making all of the things he was holding fall on the ground.

"W-what are you doing? You can't just do that. Running in the library is-" The teacher scolded but Yashiro only pushed him away.

"Please get out of my way." Yashiro said, as she then run to the door, outside the library.

"She's gone...." She muttered.

《The next day》

"The fifth of the school seven mysteries? Yes, I've heard of it." Aoi said as she was erasing the writings on the lecture board. Yashiro's face brightened.

"Really?! So what's the rumor?!"

"Oh Nene-chan~ You sure do like these stories." The violet haired girl teased. "All right, I'll tell you.

School Mystery Number 5: The 4pm Bookstack."

'In this school's library...