🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【48】

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《Previously》

"This time, the location is the moon, rather than no. 3." Shijima glance at the tower's peak. "This is a reflection of your emotions, is it not?"

Yashiro, Kou and Mitsuba's eyes stared at the two figure standing on the tower's roof.

Hanako held on to his emotionless expression. Hatsume on the other hand, looks seems to be upset. Avoiding everyone's gaze as she stood behind Hanako.

"Honorable Lord No. 7...."

《Now》

Hanako sighed. Hatsume on the other hand, remained silent. "I was hoping that I made myself clear, this goes for No. 3 and No. 4 as well..."

Hanako grinned. "I don't intend to let you all leave this place, You must be thick headed."

"They're really here!" Yashiro, Kou and Mitsuba exclaimed in happiness. Well, Kou and Yashiro are. Mitsuba looks like he want to die for the third time.

Hatsume sweatdropped when she saw Hanako's expression. He wasn't expecting this kind of reaction. "Hanako-kun...."

"So we meet, Hanako-kun! Hatsume-chan! I didn't think you would show yourselves!"

"There you two are! I'll get you for sure this time, Hanako!"

"Ewww! Don't come near me! I didn't do anything! Smol-bean-senpai! Have mercy on my cute self!"

The two seventh mystery sweatdropped.

"I knew you'd come, Hanako-kun!" Yashiro pointed an accusing finger towards the male seventh mystery. "Making me pass out and then locking me up like some sort of princess... I won't be having it this time!You're unfortunate enough to lose Hatsume-chan to our side!"

'Nene-chan! Stop exposing me!' Hatsume thought, sweating when she saw Hanako look at her with face filled with betrayal. 'He wasn't suppose to know!'

"Hatsume...So you were supporting them this whole time." Hanako said. His expression unknown. But Hatsume knew that he was both angry and hurt. His own girlfriend was siding with Yashiro rather than him.

"I'm...sorry but what you're doing is taking away Nene-chan's freedom because of this." Hatsume told him, floating towards Yashiro and stood beside her. "That's why I've been helping them find the exit the best I can."

Yashiro gave her sister figure a thankful smile before shouting. "Okay, follow the plan guys!"

Shijima took out her sketchpad while Kou spinned his staff ready, Lightning coming out of it. "Roger, Senpai! Here I come, Hanako!"

"Nene-chan. What's the plan?" Hatsume whispered to Yashiro.

"I need you to distract him." Yashiro whispered back.

"Okay." Hatsume nodded but then blinked when Shijima handed her a knife, identical to Hanako's. She manage to draw it just as Kou struck lightning to where Hanako was standing.

"Hell yeah!" Kou cheered. "You see that?! This is the real strength of my weapon! Just 'cuz you sealed it off in the real world, doesn't mean we can't remove it in this fake one!"