🆂︎🅿︎🅾︎🅾︎🅺︎【22】

【ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ❴ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ❵】

Sorry for the little error earlier! Wattpad was being a pain in a butt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We finally found you..." Hanako smirked. "School Mystery No. 1: The Clock Keeper..."

Yashiro Nene look from behind Hatsume. "The Chandelier, It's stuck in mid air?!..." She said looking up at the light that was frozen in mid air.

'Kou-kun is stopped too..' The daikon legged girl also looked at Kou, who was also frozen and look like he was about to jump from the seats. "Wow.."

"So it's safe to assume your power is to stop time." Hanako grinned as Akane stared at him.

"I heard of you two..." The present time keeper said as he glared at the two seventh mystery as he placed the unconcious Aoi on one of the seats. "That old uniform.-

A kimono.

The seals on your cheeks.

Three tsueshiros...

You two must be 'Honorable lord and lady No. 7'...."

"That's right~!" Hanako grinned as he held his trusty hat. Hatsume merely hid behind him, feeling a little shy. "We've m-met the o-other c-clock keepers. B-but I don't think w-we've met you before..."

"What business does the leaders of the school mysteries have with Aoi?" Akane asked as he placed his cloak over his childhood friend. "I was interested in learning the answer... But when you put her in danger, even I lose my cool-"

Hatsume gave Hanako a menacing glare, making him sweat bullets as he rubbed his cheek.

"-So with that said..." All of sudden, The male seventh mystery was lifted up by his collar. "May I take a swing at you before we talk?"

He then slammed the ghost boy hard on the floor and raised his fist, ready to punch him.

"H-hey!" Hatsume suddenly stood infront of Akane, her arms spread wide as she defended her other half. "S-sorry, A-aoi-san. But I c-can't let you do that."

The present clock keeper gave her a harst glare, making her flinched. "Want to take his place then?"

Rushing footstep was heard, As Yashiro suddenly pushed Hatsume aside, making her tumble and landed on Hanako. The supernatural could feel the air knocked out of him.

"STOOOOP!"

"Y-yashiro-san?! what are you doing?" Akane asked in disbelief, as he move away from the trio a bit.

"I could ask the same thing! Anyways, just calm down!"

Time seems to have moved again, as the chandelier finally fell into the ground, creating a loud shattering sound

"Tch. Ran out of time..." Akane scoffed as he look at his watch. "Darn it.."

"Gya!" Time seems to have returned for Kou, as he flew out of the seat he was standing on. He quickly regain his balance as he tried to stood up as he look around, confused.

'Kou-kun....' Yashiro sweatdropped.

The inpact of the chandelier seems to have got the attention of the students outside.

"What was that sound?!"

"It came from here!"

They all gulped, except for the confused Kou as footsteps was heard and bangging from the door echoed around them.