Chapter 9: Cuddles

Nick's POV

I wake up and immediately grab my glasses and look over and my jaw dropped. I see Jayden and Alex cuddling and I immediately take a picture. I decided to post it on Instagram.

Nick Barone

They look so cute together

I wake up Justin and he looks at them and laughs. We go wake up the girls and show them Jayden and Alex, they both laugh before Erika woke them up. "I see you two have become really close" she says mockingly. "Shut up E" Jayden said rubbing his eyes.

                          Jayden's POV

"You're morning voice is hot" Alex whispered to me. I smirked and winked at him. We got up and all went to the kitchen. Mehgan and I fixed breakfast for everyone. We made pancakes, bacon, and hash browns. I made Alex's plate for him and I made mine. We all started eating and everyone except Alex looked at me shocked and confused. "What" I said confused. "You've never made someone else's plate before, even when we ask nicely" Nick said. "Ok, and" I said sipping my apple juice.

"What makes Alex so special?" Justin asked. "I don't know he just looked like he was still tired so I figured why not" I explained. "Aww you actually care about me, that's so sweet" Alex said teasingly. I playfully rolled my eyes and shook my head. "What are we going to do today " Alex asked. "They all have to go home because they all have work that's due" I said. "Why?" Alex asked. "Because they're dummies" I said mocking them. "Look just because you get your work turned in early as hell doesn't mean we're dumb" Erika said.

"Whatever" I said finishing my food. Everyone eventually left within the next hour except Alex who had nothing to do. "Jayden" Alex said with his head down. "Yeah bub what's wrong?" I asked. "Can we cuddle, I-I mean we don't have to if you don't want to" Alex said nervously. "Sure bub come here" I said bringing him close to me. We laid on my bed cuddling and flirting with each other.

"So what exactly are we doing?"Alex asked. "We're cuddling and I'm looking at a cute boy" I said flirting. Alex blushing and snuggled closer to me. "I mean what are we exactly, because we clearly aren't just friends"he said. "I think that we're talking, just taking things. I think it's obvious that I like you and you like me so why not take it slow if you want to. I said. "I do like you and I do want to take things slow.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Alex asked. "Sure" I said. "I had a crush on you when we first met" he admitted. "Really?" I asked shocked. "Yeah I thought you were really cute and I was nervous to talk to you in the hallway" he said. "That's why you were so awkward, I thought you were just weird" I said. He hit my arm playfully. "Heyyyy" he said playing offense. "I'm just saying" I said laughing.

We laid there and talked about our lives. He told me about his close relationship with his dad. I told him about my strained relationship with my dad. I admitted to having a small crush on him when the beef started. The more we talked the more I realized how we could have been best friends or more a long time ago if we both weren't so stubborn. To be honest I'm starting to really like Alex.

Unfortunately all good things must come to a end. It's 6 o'clock and Alex has to go back home. "I don't want to leave yet, I want to stay here and cuddle with you" Alex said pouting. "It's ok we'll cuddle the next time you come over I promise" I said. He packs his stuff and I walk him to the front door. "I'll see you Monday then" he says staring at my lips.

"Yep" I said before giving him a goodbye kiss. I pulled away and he blushes before leaving. That boy is going to be the death of me. I decide to go on Instagram just cause and my eyes widened. The first post I see is a picture of me and Alex cuddling while we were sleep and it was posted by Nick. The post has 1k likes and has been like by everyone except me and Alex.

I'm going to kill Nick when I see him. As matter of fact no, I'm going to kill one of his teddies in front of him. I get dressed and make my way to Nick's house. Fun fact since we've all been friends since 2nd grade, we all have keys to each other's house. I walked into his room to see him watching tv.

"Oh hey Jay" Nick greeted nicely. "Don't hey me" I said mad. "What's wrong?" he asked confused. "You took a picture of me and Alex cuddling and posted it on Instagram" I yelled. "Oh yeah I-I didn't think you would mind" he said stuttering. "Nick you can't just take pictures of people and post them without their permission. Practically everyone in school saw that" I said getting closer to him. "I'm s-sorry I'll delete it" he said nervously. "It's too late Nick, you know I have to get even right" I said.

He looked at me eyes widened and nodded slowly. "What are you going to do?" He asked. "I'm going to kill one of your teddies" I said. He immediately started begging me. "Jayden please we can talk about this, I promise I won't ever do something like this ever again please" he begged as I went and got a knife. "I'm sorry but the deed is done. I said as I stabbed one of his teddy bears in the neck. He practically screamed as I stabbed it repeatedly and ripped the stuffing out of it.

Once I was done I comforted Nick as he started crying. "I'm sorry Nick but I had to" I said. "I know but that was one of my favorites, Justin got me that for my birthday" he said crying some more. I hugged him and rubbed his back as he slowly calmed down. "I'm sorry Jayden, I shouldn't have posted that picture with you and Alex's permission" he said sincerely. "It's ok Nick, I'm sorry for killing your teddy" I said. "It's ok I guess, I could always get it restuffed.

"Now I will see you Monday and hopefully this won't be a big deal" I said. I left and went home before I ate dinner with my mom and went to sleep. Little did I know Monday would change everything forever.