Chapter 1: My Enemy

Jayden's POV
I'm walking down the street to the living hell known as school. I make my way to the front of the school where I wait for my group of friends as usual. About 5 minutes later they all walk up at the same time. My "crew" as we like to call each other consists of Nick, Justin, Erika, and Mehgan.

They all arrive with donuts from Dunkin and coffee from Starbucks.
"Hey where's my coffee and donuts?" I say. "Here grumpy" says Mehgan handing me my usual coffee which is just a basic caramel frappuccino and chocolate donut with sprinkles. (Don't judge me I like what I like).

We all walk down the hall to our lockers when Nick taps my shoulder. "What!" I groaned kinda loudly. "Your arch rival is over there." Nick says while pointing across the hall. There he was the Bain of my existence, one of the reasons I hate waking up and going to school (besides hating everyone except my crew as well as wanting to die.) Alex Hunter stood there staring into my soul.

I stalked my way towards him with such authority that my fellow students couldn't help but pay attention. I stood in front of him as I try to figure out my plan for confronting him today. As we stood in silence, my brown eyes staring into his blue eyes I just thought about all the reasons I hated him. "Well well well look what we have here today." I said. "What witty insult are you going to call me today asshole?" Alex said not backing down as always.

"First of all, bitch ass nig- before I could finish I was interrupted by Erika."JAYDEN!" She said. "What" I exclaimed in response. "We don't have time for you two to go back and forth, we're going to be late for class" she said. Rolling my eyes I look back at the bitch known as Alex when I told him "to be continued fuck face" as we all left for English class.