Chaper 5: Throw Hands

(Time skip) 2 weeks later

                             Nick's POV
These last two weeks have been hell trying to keep this secret. Alex is actually really funny and nice and I wish I didn't have to sneak off to hang out with him. Right now me and Alex are at Dunkin. "You know I'm worried us hanging out like this will cause you to have a crush on me" Alex said jokingly. "We both know that will never happen" I said. "I know you're asexual, I was just making a joke" Alex said.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I see that Jayden is on his way here in five minutes. Oh no. "We need to leave right now" I said getting my backpack. "Why" Alex said confused. "Jayden is on his way here and he can't see us hanging out" I said about to leave. "You still haven't told him that we're friends yet?" Alex said. "No but I'm going to.... eventually" I said leaving. "Bye, I guess" Alex said.
Alex's POV

I'm so over having to hide my friendship with Nick just because he's friends with Jayden. Jayden doesn't scare me like he does everyone else. I'm going to leave just because I don't want to fight Jayden when he gets here.
(Time Skip) next day because I'm lazy

Jayden's POV
Right now we're outside the school because we have a free period. We're all together except for Nick. "Do you guys know where Nick is" I asked everyone. "We don't know" they all said. "I'm going to go look for him" I said. They all nodded.

                                  Nick's POV
I'm talking to Alex right now when I should be with my other friends but he's fun to talk to. "All I want is for you and Jayden to squash the beef and be friends" I said. Alex briefly laughs. "I don't think me and Jayden will ever be friends" Alex says. "Why you guys have a lot in common if you just talk to each other" I said irritated. "Maybe" he said looking down. "Do you need a hug" I asked.

He nodded. I give him a hug and then the thing I've been avoiding and hoping wouldn't happen does. "NICK" Jayden yells. Oh god please kill me now.
                               Jayden's POV
I can't believe that one of my closest friends would betray me and hug my worst enemy. "Look Jayden please let me explain" Nick says obviously very scared and nervous. "Proceed" I said calmly but still pissed. "Alex is really nice and funny and he just needed a friend" he says looking in my eyes. "Nick you know I don't fuck with Alex and you still decided to befriend the ops" I said staying calm but still with an stern tone.

Suddenly Alex grew a pair of balls and decided to get in my face. "You don't have to be so rude to him" he said. Does this bitch ass nigga really think I care about what he has to say. "I'm not being rude I'm just asking him a question mind your own business" I told Alex. "You talking about me makes it my business asshole" Alex said getting close to me.

"I don't remember being an asshole when I was saving you from getting bullied was I" I asked sarcastically. "Oh big deal, who do you think you are calling me your property" he said again getting closer to me. "I was helping you dumb ass and calling you my property was just to scare Shawn, and you need to get out of my face before I beat yo ass again" I said. "You didn't beat my ass, you hit me when I wasn't ready" he said getting in my face. "Are you ready now" I said taking my leather jacket off. Nick looked scared as he picked my jacket up and held it. "Yup" Alex said.

I punched him in face as he tried to tackle me. I get him to the ground as I continue to punch him while Nick, Justin, and Erika attempt to break it up. While Justin is holding my right arm back Alex starts punching me in my jaw. I'm trying to swing with my left hand but he's getting some good hits in. Finally we're separated and we're both pretty fucked up. My lip is bleeding and I have a bruise on my jaw while Alex has a knot on his forehead and another black eye.

We both end up going to the nurse's office to get some ice packs. I have to admit Alex gave me a run for my money this time so I consider it a tie. "You got some good hits in" I mumbled. Alex looked shocked that I somewhat complimented him. "Thanks... I guess you too" Alex said awkwardly. "You both can go home the principal is having an meeting with all the staff so school is over" the nurse said. "Ok" we both said.

(Sorry for ending kinda abruptly but I was tired of this chapter hopefully the next one will be better. Also sorry for the constant POV change)